Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spop Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 03:08 PM
    How to get set-in paint out of clothes?
    I have been do a little painting around my house. I finished, got tired, and went to sleep in my chair. When I woke up the paint had dried, including the paint I got on my clothes. I tried just about everything to get the paint out. I'm thinking about trying paint thinner next, but I don't know if that's a good idea. Any suggestions?
    jeanneb74 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Use a little paint thinner with a tooth brush scrub until its out the wash right away
    spop Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanneb74
    use a little paint thinner with a tooth brush scrub until its out the wash right away
    All right. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clothes dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer runs fine but doesn't heat Thermal fuse? Or heating element?

Stains in clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool top load (american) washing machine 1 year old. The darks have rust stains and I have damaged garments . Have you any advice on what could be the problem? The whites are not soiled .

What clothes size? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my friend is 6'2'' and 215 lb, what size of shirt should I get for him, XL (72''), XXL (74'') or XXXL(76'')?

Looking for unique clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find some clothes that may be rave/futuristic/technoey ( I think I just made a new word )/ j.street style looking. Can anyone help? :cool:

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search