Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Put Video online -- Pal Talk room
    I have Pal Talk and know how to put live web cam online in rooms...

But I want to replace cam with video feed... How do I send video to Pal Talk??

I do not have Pal Talk on computer I'm using now, they could point me in the

Right direction... At my daughters house!!

Check out some similar questions!

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

Can we put the Service Panel in Laundry Room? [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a house with aluminum wiring, nothing is up to code (old house), so we are rewiring the whole house. We plan to construct a laundry room in the center of the house and we would like to locate the new service panel there, as there is no other obvious place to put it. Apart from...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.