Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girl999 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Still in love with ex!
    I have been going out for more than a year with this one guy. Me and my ex broke up about 2 years ago. I've never been otally over him and each time I see him I'm confused all over again. I was pregnant with his child but my parents told me to have an abortion. He wasn't very happy about it and eventually that incident broke us up. I really wanted to have that baby. Recently I found out that there wa something wrong with me. So, my gyno prescribed me pills and said that if I ever wanted babies I should try within the next six months, after that I won't be able to have babies ever again. Well after me and my ex broke up he had an oops with another girl and she became pregnant, he didn't want to marry her, because he said he was still in love with me, but her parents forced him to get married with her. Now I don't know what to do!! He says he loves me and that he wants to be with me and that he's not happy in his marriage. I really want to have his bany again, because the boyfriend I have now sreams at me a lot for nothing, he hits me all the time and his parents hate me. I can't have his baby... What should I do? I really want to have babies, but I only have six months.
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Jul 17, 2007, 09:22 AM
    This situation is messed up... you may have only 6 months but why force something to have a baby.

#1 you need to break up with the man you are seeing now and become single
    #2 You need to talk to your ex and get coffee and basically end it with him unless he is willing to get a divorce but remember there were more factors then you not having his child, remember that. So tell him he needs to decide what he wants but because you two have so many strong feelings for each other, friendship doesn't work. And he is married and has a kid, you can't mess that up just because he is unhappy. He is still with her so he isn't that unhappy. Be single and enjoy being single, worst case scenario, you adopt don't just have a baby to have one. That is horrible. But first break up with the new man and go away from the ex and let him miss you and decide if he really wants you or does he want to be in an unhappy marriage. Either way you are in a messed up situation. But the current situation you are in has to be handled first and foremost.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 17, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Well, your abusive boyfriend has to go like NOW. Your ex isn't happy with his marriage and he still loves you and what's to be with you eh? My oh my, that's a pretty big mess you've got there. With your ex you have to ask him if he is willing to divorce his wife and be a part time father to his child with his wife. 6 months is not a long time but I really do hope you can have a child because it's one of life's mirracles. But are you honestly willing to break up an already existent family so you can make your own with that same guy? I hope things work out for you and if he isn't happy with his marriage then I hope he's willing to work on it, because a marriage means something is there to make it work. Best wishes... :)
    girl999 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    Well, your abusive boyfriend has to go like NOW. Your ex isn't happy with his marriage and he still loves you and whats to be with you eh? My oh my, that's a pretty big mess you've got there. With your ex you have to ask him if he is willing to divorce his wife and be a part time father to his child with his wife. 6 months is not a long time but I really do hope you can have a child because it's oneof life's mirracles. But are you honestly willing to break up an already existant family so you can make your own with that same guy? I hope things work out for you and if he isn't happy with his marriage then I hope he's willing to work on it, because a marriage means something is there to make it work. Best wishes...:)
    Hi there! I told my ex a few times that it could not work between us, because he's married and have a child now. And he says that it breaks his heart, because it should have been me having his child not she. I also told him that I still do love him like he loves me, but it hurts me to feel like that knowing I can't be with him. Then he said that maybe someday we will be together. I can't wait for someday, he doesn't know that I have only 6 months to have children.. I seriously feel messed up..
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Well, tell him... tell him that you've got 6 months left and he needs to decide what he wants NOW.
    drmskhalil Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2007, 12:27 AM
    Well you really are in a messed up situation. I would suggest you to break up with your present boyfriend because there's no point in being with a person who is so harsh to you.
    Now coming to your ex-bf, well he loves you and he loved you but I don't think it's a good idea to re-enter into his life because he is already married and also has a child-he has a family-even though if he isn't very happy with his marriage, I don't think he's sad with it either. Find someone who cares for you within the next 6 months and try having a baby with him, that is what I would suggest. I wish you all the best anyway and hope this answer helps you!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 10:05 AM
    :mad:
    girl999, I have been going out for more than a year with this one guy. Me and my ex broke up about 2 years ago. I've never been otally over him and each time I see him I'm confused all over again.
    So you have spent a year with a fellow, and still pine for the ex who has been gone for 2 years???? Somethings wrong with that picture as this new fellow must be a rebound or poor substitute for the ex.
    I was pregnant with his child but my parents told me to have an abortion.
    Now I wonder about your ages???
    He wasn't very happy about it and eventually that incident broke us up.
    Again how old could you guys be when everyone else is making decisions for you??
    I really wanted to have that baby. Recently I found out that there wa something wrong with me. So, my gyno prescribed me pills and said that if I ever wanted babies I should try within the next six months, after that I won't be able to have babies ever again.
    So sorry to hear that.
    Well after me and my ex broke up he had an oops with another girl and she became pregnant, he didn't want to marry her, because he said he was still in love with me, but her parents forced him to get married with her.
    I find this hard to believe and again wonder what your ages are and what culture do you belong to???????
    Now I don't know what to do!! He says he loves me and that he wants to be with me and that he's not happy in his marriage.
    Say it is not going to cut it. And if it where true you wouldn't have broken up would you????
    I really want to have his baby again, because the boyfriend I have now sreams at me a lot for nothing, he hits me all the time and his parents hate me. I can't have his baby
    You have no business in an abusive relationship and where are your parents now??
    ... What should I do? I really want to have babies, but I only have six months.
    You should get rid of the abusive guy and leave the boyfriend alone as this is to messed up to work with either of them. Sorry but having a child with anyone, should be out of the question and irresponsible considering your own circumstances. You need to be on your own and grow up before even thinking of a relationship with anyone. This is to unhealthy. How could you do that to an unborn child?? :confused:
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 12:50 PM
    It's time to let go... You can't be his hero... Find someone else... Your time together has ended a long time ago... Even if you two get back together, it won't be for the best... You both ruined it the first time around due to the awkward situation and he left. What makes you think it will work a second time. An ex is an X for a reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search