Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jujum4n Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Movie Identification
    I saw a movie about a year ago late late one night on at like 4 am. I saw it on my direct TV. The story was about a little kid who is at some sort of internment camp and he steals a bar of soap and his friend takes the blame and gets executed. He then escapes with the help of someone his dad I think. He goes through the european / itallian country side I believe. Meets a family saves a girl from a burning building. Throughout the movie he sees a book in the stores little does he know his mom wrote that book and its about him. He meets an old artist lady who helps him find his mother and that was the end of the movie. Its been driving me crazy since it was a pretty good movie.

Anyone seen it?
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Sorry I couldn't help but now I want to see it. Try contacting The Movie Show.
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Jul 16, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jujum4n
    I saw a movie about a year ago late late one night on at like 4 am. I saw it on my direct tv. The story was about a little kid who is at some sort of internment camp and he steals a bar of soap and his friend takes the blame and gets executed. He then escapes with the help of someone his dad I think. He goes through the european / itallian country side I beleive. Meets a family saves a girl from a burning building. Throughout the movie he sees a book in the stores little does he know his mom wrote that book and its about him. He meets an old artist lady who helps him find his mother and that was the end of the movie. Its been driving me crazy since it was a pretty good movie.

Anyone seen it?
    I think you are looking for " I Am David" starring James Caviezel. I like this movie also.
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 10:20 PM
    I believe the movie is called EMPIRE OF THE SUN...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identification of Three Old Movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to identify several movies. The following paragraphs describe some scenes and plot elements I remember from each movie. Thanks for any insights or answers. 1) Starts with a man on an old sailing ship receiving 20 lashes. A bucket of salt water is thrown on his back. His scars...

Pill identification [ 3 Answers ]

I have a light blue oblong pill which has markings that are TY c365. Could you please tell me as to what kind of pill this is. Thank you for your help.

Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Here is a picture of a pump installation of some sort in my basement. The basement is 1/2 underground. There is a pump inside that seems to be stuck running. It has been running consistently for several hours. The house (and I assume) the pump is about 16 years old. Does this appear to be a...

Help Movie Identification [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to ID an animated feature about two dragons I saw as a child. There is an old, wise dragon and a young dragon who is something of an apprentice. Part of the plot has them preparing to fight an evil ogre. The older dragon teaches the younger how to fight the ogre, but when the younger...

View more questions Search