Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2007, 05:48 PM
    I need your evice on this
    Hey I know that we don't know each other but I hate my wight and I do I gained 5 pounds. Today and I have been depressed on the 4Th of July and because of what or what ever I drank alchole to that night I was crying and every thing and I won't talk about the rest. I need you help because Right know I am think of doing something that I always wonted to do I wound to take the fast way to lose wight. I think of starting these drinks that well help and also won't to do pill but thoughs I was just thinking though. This is not a drill this is real and if any body wonts to talk to me please do. When school starts I am not going to eat any thing That is my plan I know what happens when you get to skinny but I say bring it on. I don't really care Right know I won't the body that won't and I don't have it. I love family and friends and I know that I should not be think about these things, but if you know my parents they won't me to be as a daughter should be know problems. You can all really see the indents of the bottom of my ribs but that is good to me though. I need help from you... even though I know that some of you when you get done reading this you won't to just hit me... but I sorry I been waiting to do this so... I don't know what to do... I well read all the answer if I get any tomorrow if I am here... my quot for this is this:

"Life can not Kill me, Only I can..." love you all
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Starving yourself will not solve your problems. It will only make them worse. You will never be happy with yourself. Losing x amount of weight will not change how you feel. You may think you are gaing control but you will only be losing it.

You need to seek professional help go to your doctor explain how you feel. Do you have a close friend to talk to? You need to address the root of your unhappiness not cover it up with another issue.
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 08:40 AM
    I'm more than willing to bet you wieght is perfect for your build... 5 pounds is NOTHING. And no starving yourself, that's just ridiculous. Also, I like and don't like that quote at the same time. Either way, no suicide, if that's what you were/are/could possibly end up thinking. And about the ribs thing, that means you NEED to add 5 pounds. Here's what you do... ignore weight... and focous on stamina or strength. Eat more, so you can have energy (wont' make you gain any weight if you do the rest too), and start running, biking, taking a martial arts class, whatever, some sort of exercise that has you moving aound allot. That'll make you feel more like what you're desiring. (not buildign muscle, not addign wieght, making your physical build feel more solid and real)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 08:41 AM
    There is no fast and quick way to lose weight properly, plan on losing a small amount over the next year and get on a proper diet, ( no fad or fake plans)

And starvign yourself only destroys musle tone and other issues that makes it harder to properly keep weight off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search