Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamikaze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2003, 05:38 AM
    Body
    I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)... and they will begin to sag even MORe than they already do...
    Is there any way I can make them look firm... apart from making them look nicer... ( and not sagging )... I want to feel more comfortable too... I suppose firm breasts are easier to handle...
    Also what can I do about cellulite on my bums and hips and thighs? Will weight training and massage help?
    And one last things... what remedies can you suggest for dark circles.. . both my parents have dark cicles under the eyes... so I suppose it is genetic... but still... other than using a concealer... how can I lessen them?
    Thank you very much.
    anamolii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2003, 07:41 PM
    bodyi
    Hi Kamikaze!
    Okay, the advice I can give you about your breasts is from my own experience (I was in a similar situation after my second child). Try some chest exercises with weights. Nothing major, just some dumbbell flys or bench presses with moderate weight. I do six sets of ten (3 for the flyes and 3 for the presses) Increasing your weight with each set. Also, push ups are excellent. As a woman, you will be amazed at how fast your upper body will respond to exercising with weights, and you should see results fairly quickly. For lower body, I do the stationary bike for ten minutes a day (I'm low on time), and I really saw results after about a month or so. My experience with weight training has worked wonders – more so than aerobics. And I've always been able to get my figure back after having my kids thanks to it.

I'm sorry I can't help you with the dark circles, I am also in the market for a product like that.
    Take care and good luck to you!
    kamikaze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2003, 09:04 AM
    body
    Hi!

Thanks for your reply... I really appreciate it... as you advised I will certainly start with weight training... esp since my upper body is rather weak... it is something I really NEED to do...

I do however doubt to what extent weight training for upper body is effective... will it really uplift my breasts... because I'm only 20 and I don't think I should have a problem like that! Anyway ill try and see how it works... :)

And I hope you find some solution for dark circles as well! I am looking too... and will let you know if I find something... I read somewhere that dark circles... if not a result of poor diet/health... are largely inherited... and there isn't much one can do about it... but I found this too depressing... and pessimistic... so I'm hoping there's some solution definitely...
    Darkie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2004, 08:28 PM
    body
    Dark cirlcles are both a sign of stress and lack of sleep.
    You should also try to eat good food,you'd be amazed how much your diet affects your face.

Oh,and lots,and lots of water will help,as well make your kidneys work overtime.
    And if you haven't seen a reduction in your boobies,you shouldn't really worry all that much,it's very hard to lose weight in your boobs.
    clementina25 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2005, 06:51 AM
    A great anti-cellulite product
    Hi
    A great product for cellulite is Hydro-Active Anti-Cellulite Body Milk from gerovital Plant forte line of cosmetic products. I was very satified with the results. Only 1 month I start using it I saw first visible effects so did my husband . More informations you will find on the following site: www . Aslaskin . Com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

Body hair [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have this question what do girls like? Do they like hair on chest, Legs, arms, and all over the body. And pubic hair

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

Body image [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping you may be able to advise me on my issue. Since having 4 children (3 to first husband and one with current husband)I feel totally embaressed of my body. I have severe stretch marks abd loose skin and my breasts sag. I also have excess weight of around 10 kilos which I am working on...

View more questions Search