Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 01:36 PM
    The new girlfriend
    OK I've got this guy and I broke up with him for a silly reasonand I still like or love him but there's a problem he's got girlfriend and I don't now what to do help!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 01:59 PM
    You leave him alone. He moved on from you and found another girlfriend. Don't interfere with him or his girlfriend. Get on with your life on and take what you have learned and apply it to any future relationship.

Good luck to you.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jun 11, 2007, 04:08 PM
    He moved on quite quickly, didn't he?

You should do the same!
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 11:41 AM
    But I can't because he's in my classes I can't just stop and one of the nices people ever he's one of he's bestfriends!
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 12, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Not much you can do, you split, he moved on, its probably best to do the same!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 04:52 PM
    If you cannot grow up enough to allow this ex boyfriend to have his life with his new girlfriend, then you are going to get into some trouble sooner than later.

I am not saying that you have to stop talking to being nice, but please, leave your love interest in him out of the picture. Don't be the desperate teen. It is not going to get him back.
    Mamao2 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Stay close to him. Don't complicate things for him though. Be repectful of his new girl. He moved on from you and you should do the same. If it is meant to be, it will happen again later, but not now. Learn from this: Don't take people you love for granted. Be his friend and hang out and talk and what not, but don't tell him you still have feelings for him. You lost him, he moved on. Don't lose him as a friend too.
    love is blind Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Leave him to carry on he obviosly never love you if he has got a new girl already
    ithurtssobad Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 04:38 AM
    I think you should tell him how you feel and to see if he really moved on or not I know a lot of people that try to get a new girlfriend after something like that to make them feel better even though they don't love them
    cutiex1986 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 04:58 AM
    He moved on.. you should respect his decision and do the same. It would be for your own good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

My old girlfriend... [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this girl liked me 4 about a year and I had 2 turn her down so many times but when I finally asked her out and liked her back she dumped me after a few weeks I think maybe a month now I think the reason she doesn't like me is cause she likes the fact that I like her and if she did decide...

My ex-girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-girlfriend who I was with for 8 1/2 years decided we should stop talking and take a real break this time, actually she met an older guy who's 30 something and she's 23 which made her decision easier for us to stop talking, this guy is rich and she's only known him for less than 2 months, she...

He has a girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, so I met this guy who is very handsome, sweet, kind, practically everything... we went out a couple of times and had a great time... for some reason I got a suspision that he had a girlfriend and I would ask, and he kept telling me no... so about a month after we met he finally told me he...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her

View more questions Search