Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markbilly1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 02:57 PM
    On boot up,desktop doesn't always appear just background.
    When booting up my desktop soes'nt always open properly,i.e. the background does but without the icons and quick launch bar.sometimes I need to boot up a couple of times before all is as it should be.I run winXP.sorry if this has been answered before,and thanks in advance.
    Bill.
    RSM Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Jun 9, 2007, 04:44 AM
    This might help. Click on the link below.

No Desktop Icons

RSM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like my classmate but she doesn't know [ 1 Answers ]

Last I went to sleep I received a text from her, but in the text she said to me that she is sorry for the way she been acting. She told me that she is confused and I'm a great guy also she said any girl will be lucky to have me. Do u think she doesn't want to talk to me anymore or she wants me to...

How come my computer doesn't connect to the internet through dialup [ 7 Answers ]

What can I do to make my computer connect to the internet using dialup :confused:

Short cut keys to clears the software on desktop background [ 1 Answers ]

I need a short cut keys to clear the on screen software before logging in my password and username in any cyber café.

Boot linux from an external hard drive dual boot? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I boot linex from an external hard drive dual boot. How do I do it ?

Desktop background... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to ask about desktop every time I tried to used a gif movie desktop background my text icon inserted into a box I wan't that box to disappear... how am I suppose to do that... :confused:

View more questions Search