Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Best friend his girlfriend and me
    Well my best friend has a girlfriend who I really likes but my best friend just so happens to be the guy I would do anything for I don't know no what to do I could easly break them up if I wanted to but I don't no my best friend me and him are like brothers I don't know what to do
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Break them up for what?
    Because you want her?
    mel_needs_your_help Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Don't do it seriously I am in this situation right now my boyfriends best friend pulled my dress down and tried to do something I thought he never would and as I was pushing him away and pulling my dress up my boyfriend walked in, now I have lost every thing due to this "friend", my boyfriend has always been paranoid and thinks because of what he saw that I was doing something with his mate even know I have told him the truth,
    I don't ever want to speak to this "friend" again and I know that my ex doesn't want to either.

You will just end up losing every one close to you and its not fare to put your friends through heart ache all because you like her,
    Be a friend and leave them alone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

What do I do with my friend! [ 1 Answers ]

My friend says that I don't listen to her and I force her into finding a boyfriend. I don't do that. The thing is that she never listens when I'm talking to her. I'll be saying something and she doesn't know it because she was paying attention to something else. And she keeps forcing me to break up...

Please help my friend out with this.. [ 4 Answers ]

She met this guy when she came over my house... we decided to go over his friends house one night... her and him got a little bit "cozy'... (not sex just some other things)... but she likes him a lot... and he says that he MIGHT be interested... but he still hasn't given us an answer for sure......

My best friend [ 5 Answers ]

I have known my best friend for more than a decade. Once last year, he confessed that he has feelings for me. I kind of guessed it quite some time ago but I thought it would be better to tackle it when he finally did confess. I told him that I didn't have any romantic feelings for him, but I would...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search