Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ben H Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jun 6, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Mom doesn't care
    I have 5 kittens. The mom wants to get away from the kitens,bt they are only 3-4wks and barely eating
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

Jun 6, 2007, 04:58 AM
    This is tipical with first litters, also they are at the age of little teeth and sharp too, not comfortable when nipple feeding, just make sure food is available, they seem to do fine.
    Young mothers seem most prone to this behavior.
    catsandkittensandmittens Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Maybe you can give them some moistened dry kitten food this is what my mom did with her barm kitten.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Why does she still care? [ 164 Answers ]

Entire story merged Hi Everyone. I need your advise. My ex broke up with me a few years ago and I was devastated. I thought I worked through my feelings but, I didn't. I saw an old friend of mine right after my breakup, and we started hanging out. She was consoling me and helping me through my...

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

I think he knows, but does he care? [ 2 Answers ]

I've liked this guy for a really long time and Im sure at one time he knew that I did. I want to get over him but just can't, I might even love him!:confused: He flirts with other girls. He drives me crazy so if I can't make him like me or hang around me then I would like to get help with knowing...

View more questions Search