Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 04:03 PM
    This is my little angel sleeping, she is being the best she can be right at this moment! Hee hee!
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 31, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Awww she's a cutie, love the wings! <3
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Where is your picture silly? Oh and back to the main subject, congratulations on finding someone to love and marry! That can be very hard to do these days!

Jun 1, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Haha I changed it this morning then changed it back, there you go for one hour only!! Lol
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Thanks, I love it, you are wonderful. Why do you choose a picture that is so gloomy, you are too cute! Does "he" know about that side of you or is that why he loves you so much? Hee hee

Jun 1, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Haha he knows, he hates horror movies but he watches them with me sometimes,then spends the rest of the night with his face buried into me as he can't watch lol.
    I don't know why, I just liked the films when I was growing up and it kind of stuck
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 09:48 AM
    I haven't watched a horror since Freddy Cruger came out and I am 32! I accidentally turned on a scary movie a few years back and I had to have my husband go to the bathroom with me and when he left for work the next morning I called him on his cell phone just to tell him I was OK! I love the thrill but I get myself hyped up with the WHAT IFS... On the other hand I am the type of person that will not even float the river cause there are SHARKS in there!
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 10:24 AM
    My poor (older) kids, they get all huffy puffy cause I don't let them watch them. I tell them that if you watch them then they could come true. They are 13 and 10 and deserve to be scared. I think I will start with Carry! Or Chrintine (the killer car)

Oh sheesh you changed it back...
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 04:08 PM
    The ending in Carrie made me jump 3 feet out of my seat when it came out!! :eek: Ever since then, they haven't made a movie scary enough for me. Guess it toughend me up!
    Just watched "The hills have eyes" good gore, but the scenes are too quick. Got to see longer blood baths hehe. Esp, in HD! OK, I'm a sick puppy, y'all... truth comes out.

BTW, they're digging up Christine... really! It has been buried 50yrs. See it at BuriedCar.com
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 08:19 PM
    I remember my sister and brothers were watching it and we made cupcake trail so fast up the stairs when the scary parts came on. I had a sick feeling through the whole damn movie. OHHHHHHHH My oldest would probably pee his pants. My, my we will have to see, huh?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 4, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I was and wasn't surprised. My husband(boyfriend at the time) told me to start looking for rings. I showed him what I liked and figured it would be a while before he could buy it and get the courage up to talk to my dad :) Little did I know he went back the next day, bought the ring, then went straight over and talked to my dad. He shocked me by asking me the next weekend by kneeling down in the middle of water to pop the question. So I knew it was coming but never thought it was coming so soon, but I was glad it did come that soon.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jun 4, 2007, 05:43 PM
    I knew my fiancé was going to ask because I kind of made him. My mom had given me my gram's engadgement ring and I told my fiancé. I kept talking it up and stuff. I told my mom to give it to him and when he came to my house he just said "Marry me" and gave me the ring. Not too special. Just the feelings we share. Maybe when he has money to buy me a nice ring he can do it over again. Hehe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search