Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 07:13 AM
    I do see what Ruby is saying. Not good to expose it here. I think if just the situation was cited without names that would have been better. Labman may not have realized the names are listed.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 07:19 AM
    ***Sorry Ruby, we were posting at the same time. Didn't see yours until after I posted**
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jun 1, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Well done Need.Here's to the next... er... 3000 :D
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Full time student with Full time housewife [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help. I am going to professional school. My wife and I have three children and are living completely off student loans. We had no income in 2006 that had a W2 attached to it. That is, the only income we made was off eBay and odd end jobs throughout the year. Do I need...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Worked full year in CT , but live in MA [ 1 Answers ]

I know that I have to file state returns for both. My question is CT took out $1,950 in state taxes, and MA only took out $193. Do I have to pay Ma income tax even if I worked in CT for the full year? Thank you for any help you can give me on this.

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search