Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meraj91 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2003, 01:16 PM
    Partitioning the hard disc
    I have 40 gb hard drive.AT present I have only one partition.
    Iwant to make three partitions , How to do it.
    Please I want step by step.
    Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2003, 06:05 AM
    partitioning the hard disc
    If you don't want to erase what's on the drive now, get a copy of Partition Magic. It will do it.

If you plan on starting from scratch, run FDISK.
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2003, 11:10 AM
    partitioning the hard disc
    Scott you forgot the part about praying to the Microsoft god..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Partitioning [ 6 Answers ]

How do I partition my computer I have a 180gb hard drive

Formatting/partitioning an external drive [ 1 Answers ]

Having troubles w/formatting my external LaCie drive. Drive is empty - I just want to split it in 3 or 4 partitions. Disc utility is quitting on me. I'm running OSX. What else can I use to format my drive? :confused: 24 hours and not even 1 reply!! :mad: What kind of forum is that?

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

Partitioning Problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I could really use some help on this one please I am stumped and do not know what to do from here. I have a computer that was partitioned two ways. The first partition was win 2000 ntsf. I deleted it and was able to create a primary dos partition. My problem is when I display partition...

View more questions Search