My dad
    I hate my dad th gets so annoying.:mad:
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 24, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Well... why?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 01:19 AM
    I agree also. It would help to know why you hate him.
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 11:17 AM
    He bothers me he puts too much prusser on me to get good grades he messes up all the fun he brags about things and he is lazy too
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 11:50 PM
    I am sure that he puts pressure on you to get good grades because he cares about and loves you. He wants to see you succeed in life. Doing really well in school is one of things that is going to help you to succeed in life. I am glad that he puts pressure on you. It shows that he cares about you.

Don't know about the bragging thing. I hope that he brags about you!

Being lazy is one of those things that we sometimes have to live with. If your dad works during the day, remember that if he does, I hope that he works hard. And, because he works hard to make sure that you get the things that you need, he probably might appear to be lazy to you, but just wants to relax after working so hard for you during the day.

Just a guess. I hope that I am correct in the assumption. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about my dad [ 3 Answers ]

My dad has always been a hateful person.. I haven't talked to him in a while because every time I talk to him he is ignorant.. am I horrible because I don't talk to him.. everyone says its because of my stepmother

Wants to be a dad [ 3 Answers ]

My sons 16 year old girl friend is pregnant and he wants to be a part of every thing and she wants him to be also and to be able to go to the doctors and stuff with her but her parents are telling her & him that he can't be a part of this or see her is there any thing that they can do

How do I tell him he might not be the dad [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tell my boyfriend of 2 years that he might not be the father?? and how do I tell my family?? They are really judgemental... should I wait until after the baby is born to tell everyone??

How can I help my dad? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know how to help my dad. He's very very sick, and in ICU at MCG. He's been there for 2 weeks and the only thing that they can tell us is they found a spot in his left lung. I think that is might be a form of mesothemioma, and whenever I try to talk to the doctors and tell thiem...

View more questions Search