Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lee1024 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 07:50 AM
    Re: Shaving pubic hair
    Hey Desii,
    I totally agree with you... I am 15 almost 16, and have been shaving my pubic hair since I was 14. I shave it very smooth. It is so much more breathable... and comfortable. I love the way it looks and feels. I am not sure what religion says you should do that... but, I don't see why everyone doesn't. Desii, depending whether your gay or bi, try your legs. If not, then oh welll, you don't know what your missing. Well, keep me updated... Bye for now. ~Lee
    desii Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2005, 07:03 PM
    LOL HOW SAID I WAS GAY OR BI? And yeah I have tried my legs. Not shave but trim.. lol gay or bi lmao! HELL NO. ( no offence intended)
    lee1024 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 10:33 PM
    Re: Shaving pubic hair.
    Desii,
    I wasn't incinuating that you might be gay or bi. I was simply stating the chance. I took no offence in what you said, no need to worry. Sorry if I startled you with that... I didn't mean to. Maybe, my frame of reference is incorrect but it almost souunds like you were appalled at the idea of being hinted at as gay/bi. Well, let me know... Ta ta.
    ~Lee

Aug 19, 2005, 12:21 AM
    Lol yeah I admit I thought you intended something. I was just thinking what the heck did I say to make someone think that. But its all good!
    SmartOne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 04:48 AM
    For the record, I just want to say that I do trim down there, and I think that is all you need. I shaved it clean one time and I loved it, it looked great and my looked huge. But I paid the price because for the next 2-3 weeks it was itching like a .

And I have personally heard from some girls that they think it is hot when a guy shaves down there. :)
    trim Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2005, 10:21 AM
    Triming my pubes
    I see that people don't like shaed pubes yet other do but whot would you think of a grade 2 done over them all :D

Aug 29, 2005, 10:35 AM
    My girlfreind still hasn't give me the thumbs up yet but I'm thinking of saying I did it when I was drunk then if she doesn't care go an do it what do you guys think

Aug 29, 2005, 12:43 PM
    Yo this is for desii
    Yo desii because you're a teen I can guess you can relate to this aren't u ever worried that some people you don't won't to find out that you shave your pubes will actually will find out, I've got some friends hew I can trust with anything hew already know that I do my balls an they know one day ill do the lot but what if the wrong people do find out

Aug 29, 2005, 12:59 PM
    All right, yeah ill admit I think there has been some people that like over heard me telling someone, like this guy asked me if I did (hes a cool homie so you know its cool, but dam he's pretty werid lol) well I was like yeah, and I think some other dude over heard it and he's like eww what the heck your not a MAN. I'm like what the heck you talking about. Any person who thinks the only reason there a man is because of there pubic hear means there nothing. Its just hair. Give it a try

So don't worry man.!

Aug 29, 2005, 01:07 PM
    Thanks
    Thanks for that I was rely imbaressed about it but if you put it that way well ye hew cares its your pubes they don't make you a man

Aug 29, 2005, 03:00 PM
    I'm so happy its over an done with
    I've literally gone and trimed my pubes to about a 1cm length it looks really good yet your not fully shaven I can't imagine my cock the way it was know, it makes my cock look even bigger but to tell you what it well itches is there a way to stop the itchin? But one thing I haven't told my girlfreind an I'm shore she would like it as she shaves her but I wudnt shave it compleetely until she sais its OK :) :) :) :) :) :)
    monkey120 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 12:49 PM
    Shaving
    I just shaved today and I'm kind of regreting it... should I? :confused:

Sep 5, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Its is too late to complaine
    Well it is to late to complaine know what bin done has bin done we may be able to help if you give us reasons y u regret it
    helpmeplzz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2005, 02:08 PM
    1st time shaving
    Yesterday was my first time shaving my pubic hair.. I didn't know EXACLY what to do.. but I figured it out :).. I didn't put any lotion on or anything after I shaved down there.. now.. today I'm getting these red bumps.. and they are itchy and kind of hurt.. anyone know how to get rid of these bumps? They are above my shaft :( help please! (without involving my parents or doctor ;))

Sep 11, 2005, 08:08 PM
    Did u even use cream? Bkus if u didn't then DAM that wasn't smart

Just put lotion on, itlll get better

Sep 11, 2005, 09:16 PM
    :o
    Yeah I did, was in a hurry and wanted it done :P so I shaved really fast lol.. not smart... thanks :P. Do you know how long it takes for the razor burn to go away?
    thomas2000 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 04:01 PM
    Advice for couples
    Only couples should care about either way the hair is down there.But cherrish the way things are with your woman because someday she might leave you just like what happened to me today.
    Just do whatever the girl wants you to do because if you don't she might leave your heart empty.

Sep 15, 2005, 08:53 PM
    rough =//////
    thomas2000 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2005, 09:01 PM
    Hely thanks
    Thanks for helping me by noticing but you really should take my advice seriously it is absolutely true.
    Teh Hammer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2005, 01:55 AM
    Im 18, and I trim. Usuialy about 2cm long, and it gets a bit itchy but not too bad. I can let it grow for 2-3 weeks then trim it again. Its easy, keeps the smell down and is polite to my girl.

I don't see the point in shaving it completely off the rest of me is covered in hair. Men are hairy... its what they do naturally. If you're a girl and you can't get over that F-off. I would shoot myself in the head before I shave my chest for a girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search