Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2003, 10:35 PM
    I have been added to a bankruptcy..
    :-[ some people owe me money 5 grand to be exact I have had a judgment against them for over 5 years now but they have never stayed in one spot for me to garnish there wages now after all this time and me not gettting once cent from them I have been added to the wife's bankrupcy( wich I suppose means the couple are divorcing) can they do that to me I mean Im not a company I a private person is there antthing I can do about it?

Check out some similar questions!

Added an easy one to the relationship 'list'... [ 10 Answers ]

To make a relationship work properly, healhty, lovingly, joyous - and make it through the hard times/up and downs... you must have... Respect, Trust, Balance, Compromise, Communication!! Communication is new to the list, but of course, you must have it!! Communicatin is KING - YOU MUST...

Pipe added to shower drain? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. This is my preliminary question about this nightmare of a shower we live with! Any insight would be appreciated. Sympathy is nice too. We have a fiberglass shower stall on the second story of the house. The drain sits higher than the floor of the shower leaving a constant puddle, even...

Having you URL added to favourites ? [ 2 Answers ]

When people visit my webpage I would like to give them the possibility to add my URL automatically to their favourites ? (With the Microsoft IE function) How do I facilitate this from the program I use i.e. Netobjects Fusion ? Now they see only 'Home'

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.