Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ladybug0014 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 06:55 PM
    I don't know what to do
    I am a 14 year old in the 8th grade and it is this boy in the 7th grade that I really like but I don't know how to tell him that I like him. I have told one of my friends that I like him should I let her talk to him for me. And he rides my bus which means that is the only time I get to see him and before I go to lunch every now and then I might see him in the hallway and when I see him I just want to say I love you. What should I do:o. and the thing is that I don't know if he likes me. Some one please help me.
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Well I am in high school love at your age is really a long shot I doubt it sry to say but I don't think this should keep you from asking him out the best way to tell a guy you like him is stight up guys (me anyways) hate getting told by friends or notes or phone or something then person or person you maybe have found ture love I don't no but the odds are ageist it most boys at his age are going to grow up and it can change them very much that is why most high school marriages don't last sry I hope it does work out for you beat the odds you have to work it out to keep it going don't give upa and go for it tell him stright up
    zg100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Just go up to him on the bus and seat with him and start talk ing... get to know him more and more and then pop the question
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 12:27 AM
    Every time you see him give him a smile and if the opportunity to talk to him alone comes up go for it. You only need to say hi and if he is interested he will soon let you know. It isn't love but it could turn into love. But you got to talk to him!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Okay little miss lady bug, it's simple... be confident(guys like that) and go up to him and just start talking! Build a little friendship with him first and flirt with him a little bit. Then you can exchange phone numbers and start talking on the phone and more than likely if he likes you he will ask you out. Don't let him know you like him right away... boring!! :D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Don't tell him anything. As you mature and get more experience, you will find out that women like to "talk" and men like to "do"--meaning males would rather be part of an activity that shows that a woman likes them but don't have to listen to a lot of words.

If you see him during the summer, do something with him, even if it's treating him to an ice cream cone (men love food! ) and then starting a conversation about what he likes (usually sports, girls, or cars--or a combination of any of those--also food is a good topic of conversation). If he tells you about how he loves to play softball, do some active listening... "That sounds so cool [exciting, interesting, fun]. Tell me more" or "How did you learn that?"--prompts to keep him talking. And actually LISTEN to him and remember what he says, if you plan to be with him again.

A male is a violin. A female is a bow. Together they can make beautiful music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search