Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Starting cardit
    What's the best way to get good credit and keep it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Pay cash for everything, never borrow, that way you are never late, and don't need a credit rating since you are paying cash. You won't have a credit score but then you don't need one.

Having a high credit score basically means you have borrowed a lot but within guilde lines of your income and have paid on time.
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Very thank you
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 5, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Very true. Dave ramsey teaches you don't need credit, or a FICO score... if you use cash... Just don't borrow... or if you borrow, borrow carefully... don't over borrow beyond your ability to repay in a short amount of time...

Like Larry Burkett use to say: "If you don't borrow money, you will never get in debt". And... "If you don't borrow more money, you won't get further into debt"...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting with me [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song "Starting with me"?

BS 14 Not Starting. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Briggs 14 hp riding mower that will not start. I had carb problems. I fixxed that and changed the oil. I started once and ran fine. Then I stopped and tried to restart. I now get a click and sometimes a very slight turn. It almost seems like a battery but I have jumped it with no...

10 HP Craftsman not starting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1985 10hp craftsman lawn tractor that will not start. We have cleaned the carb, bowl, fuel filter, plug etc. If you put fuel directly into the carb, it will start and run until it has burned off that fuel It will not pull fuel through the carb though. Any suggestions?

Just starting [ 1 Answers ]

Any loan officers that can help me start in the biz need some good sales lines for honest person ;)

View more questions Search