Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idrees Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jan 19, 2018, 12:58 PM
    What is boys version of the movie The Virgin Suicide
    As in the move The Virgin Suicide, girls are oppressed & as a result finally they committed suicide. Is there a boys version i.e. either a movie in which boy/boys are suppressed from going near to girls etc. If there is a movie in which a boy is controlled too much & stopped from going towards girls & he himself is also scared to do so but wanted to experience girls' company but forces himself not to for the sake of his good reputation. Please tell about a movie/book in which boy has effects because of this oppression.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 19, 2018, 05:53 PM
    If there is a movie with the same premise as The Virgin Suicides, I've never seen it or heard of it.
    Idrees Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jan 22, 2018, 11:45 AM
    Not necessary that boys also commit suicide. But a movie in which it is shown that boys are suppressed & made stay away from girls & the after effects of this suppression shown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short version: why does my kitchen waste back up into the toilet line. Long version: [ 1 Answers ]

Short version: why does my kitchen waste back up into the toilet line. Long version: I have a half bath next to my kitchen that shares the same drain line, which also is the same line that the washing machine drains and then meets up with the main that goes outside. We just recently had it...

Which version is the movie adapted from ? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the version of this movie as it was a good tale and I enjoy watching it when I was a small kid. The video could be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGUzKnWWKkk&feature=related

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search