Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxbreezy Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 2, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Audio of ghost
    Go to this link if you want to hear what I recorded. PutStuff.com - Free File Hosting - ghosts.wav I think it says give up... what do you think? Here is the original recording... see what you think? The first recording was put through WavePad and a lot of the background noise taken out. PutStuff.com - Free File Hosting - orignalghost.wav
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 2, 2007, 06:41 AM
    It sounds like give up to me too. What is the high pitched screeching noise?

Apr 2, 2007, 07:17 AM
    That was what it sounded like after we took all the background noise out of it but I think it distorted what it actually sounds like a bit too much. So... may work on that again see what we can do
    sepria Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 11:47 AM
    xxbreezy,
    The Evp is good and speaks for itself
    How did you come about getting it and would you like to exchange evps
    I got some that say some pretty mean things...
    I get these evps because I am a Paranormal Invesitigator

Apr 9, 2007, 01:20 PM
    We have had some things happen in our house over the past couple years that made me thing we weren't alone. I guess what got it all started really, other than the things that was going on, was the Christmas pics of my grandchildren. Lots of orbs. So... I put a small hand held tape recorder in my bedroom to see if I could get anything. Right when I thought I wouldn't BAM... there it was. I just picked up something else well actually twice now I've picked up a clanging noise like a bunch of dvd's was being knocked over. I will post them so you can hear them. Been interesting to say the least. Post some of your EVP's on here. Would love to hear them.

Apr 9, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Yes-this is very interesting... would like to hear more

Apr 9, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Newest Audio of ghost
    PutStuff.com - Free File Hosting - ghostbrmtwo.wav Go to this website to hear my newest audio. If your not familiar with putstuff... just click through each page until you get to the download page. Click download to hear the audio
    Here's another on PutStuff.com - Free File Hosting - ghostbdrfour.wav
    sepria Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 01:40 PM
    That's great, I'll check out that site so I can post some up for you to check out.
    I have not been able to debunk them as of yet and do believe them to be paranormal at this time as there is currently no explainiation to the answers

Apr 16, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Arctodos Simos, here is the audio of our ghost I was talking about. Let me know what you think.
    Arctodos Simos Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Hi me again,
    I've listened to the first recording and yes the sounds around therr quarters the way through it do sound somewhat like distorted voices. I listened to it without first checking what you thought it said, so as not to be influenced. Althoug distorted, the nearest thing it sounded to me like was "Is it" (gap) "Alright".
    I've also listened to the first half of your second recording and other than some indistinct noises, and two knocks the only discernable sounds I heard were at approx. 7min 40secs, where, although there were no words plainly discernable, there appeared to be two voices, one male and one female. The other thing I picked up was around 12min into the recording where I heard some kind of ratcheting sound. The nearest thing I could describe was like a quiet, manual, coffee grinder.
    I'll let you know if I can hear anything on the rest of it. I had to stop as 12min of tape buz (as most of it came across on my speakers) was rather wearing.
    With the recordings and the other things you told me about, it sounds like you're having an interesting time. The last time I lived in a house with that much activity was 20 years ago. That one had the ghost of a dead junkie, one of his dog, another who had picked on him in life and was still doing so. As well as the ghost of a murdered woman, whose ruined house supplied some of the materials used in the building of the house we were in, a nasty piece of work on the top floor from the pre-Norman period, a headless horseman, seen by two people in one of the other bed-sits. And a rather aggressive undine occupying the waterworks on the ground floor. So you see I have had some quite interesting times with them myself.
    Bye for now.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 19, 2007, 11:13 AM
    It does sound like give up. Goodness! That's creepy!

Apr 22, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Throughout the 26 min tape there are sounds like cars driving by. Is that what it is or is that the ghost. Also, I am hearing "give up" again. Also the last 10 min there is a tapping like walking, or clock ticking, or heart beating sounds. Do you know what that is?
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Apr 22, 2007, 02:03 PM
    I though it said "help me" well its hard to disifer it

Apr 23, 2007, 05:25 AM
    There is traffic noise and I think is our DVR ticking that you are hearing. That kind of things we can explain. Our house in on a somewhat busy road even though we are out the city to some degree. The "give up" is what we can't explain... which totally creeped me out when I heard that. The other things are the banging and clanging. We just don't know what that is. So I'm not sure if the recorder is picking something up that can't be heard normally or if its something our ghost is doing... maybe for attention or something. The "give up" or whatever is the most profound and just can not be explained away?? Thanks for replying

Apr 23, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Hi,
    Although I do believe in ghosts I have a problem with EVPs. With most of those which I have heard I rarely hear the same words that other have heard, mostly I just hear something that at a stretch could be a voice and on a few I hear a different phrase than some others may have heard. This is why I refer to listen to them without knowledge (or recall) of what others have heard, to prevent me being influenced by them and so I hear it "cleanly".
    Of the two recordings of yours which I have listened to they both appear to have speech on them. The first on, although the voice is highly distorted, there discernible words on it. The second has has what are obviously voices, as well as other noises, on it, although they are more plainly so than the first recording's they are two soft and quiet to make out any words clearly.
    The other noises, that aren't normal background noises, may well come from the recording picking up noises that the human ear cannot hear and translating them into sounds within the normal human auditory range, or they could be sounds that a spirit has placed directly onto the tape, and therefore only ever occurred on the tape.
    Another way of getting a message from your spirit (or spirits) is to try automatic (free association) writing. Start this by evoking the spirit that is in your house to guide your hand on the paper.
    Make sure that when you do this you "EVOKE" the spirit and NOT invoke it. This is important as to invoke something you invite them to come into your body, but if you evoke them you only invite them to be present, in the same place, and not for them to enter your body.
    Once you have done this you let the pen move freely over the paper. Do not concentrate on what form the pen's movements on the paper only that is is touching the paper. It is often best to do this when you are doing something else, such as watching TV, which allows you to concentrate only on the free movement of the pen and not let your vision effect what is being written.
    Although this does not always come up with any clearly discernible writing, I am proposing this method as another possible method of contacting whoever your visitor is.
    (I use capitals for emphasis only, and not as a form of shouting, as some might take it).
    Bye for now.

Apr 24, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Thanks for your input. I have to say this is the first time I have heard of the "writing" method, for lack of better term. That may be very interesting to try. I will give it some thought as I'm not sure I want to evoke a spirit into my body. I'm sure it is harmless but still a little unsettling. Actually things are very quiet right now so maybe I will leave well enough alone... lol. But definitely will give your idea some thought. Thanks again

Apr 24, 2007, 05:43 AM
    :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 05:45 AM
    What if the ghost doesn't understand the difference, I'm fairly certain that most ghosts aren't wordsmiths!

Apr 24, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Most spirits (the non ghost type) know the difference between evocation and invocation as it is part and parcel of the framework of how they can communicate with people in the physical realm.
    As for ghosts if you concentrate on it being in the same place as you, when you call it, and not for it to enter you (Here with me, not here in me), means that it cannot use the (or mistake) the call as an avenue to enter you.
    As the spirit/ghost you have has not tried to enter anyone up to now it is unlikely that it would try it unless it was invited to do so.
    I only suggested this method as a possible extra avenue for communication, if your not comfortable in trying it, don't do it.
    Bye for now

Apr 24, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Thanks again... not sure what to do at this point. It is definitely another way to get results other than pics and evps. I may give it a try if we have anymore occurrences. Like I said right now, nothing is going on. Could be because they are doing work next door on the septic/sewage tank... whatever. Things are very loud right now so once things settle down again, I may give it a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

View more questions Search