Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roy1104 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2015, 03:18 AM
    Unprtctd sex
    My partner and I had unprotectd sex after 10days of her periods... den on d same day she took unwanted 72...
    On d next day agn we had sex,so now she should take emergncy contracptve again or nt?
    Please help me
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 05:47 AM
    It's really hard to read your question without real words. How about taking the time to write out your words rather than text abbreviations?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 25, 2015, 06:03 AM
    Words work better when vowels are added...

Aug 25, 2015, 06:04 AM
    Unprotected sex
    My partner and I had sex and after one hour she took unwanted 72.. then again on the next day we had sex,so what should I do to make sure that she don't get pregnant..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roy1104 View Post
    My partner and I had sex and after one hour she took unwanted 72.. then again on the next day we had sex,so what should I do to make sure that she don't get pregnant..
    It's too late now. Guess you both will have to wait it out.

If you aren't ready to be parents, stop having unprotected sex.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 07:12 AM
    So the first pill will probably cover the second incident, but you will need to wait until she misses a period to know for sure. That problem is that emergency contraceptive pills are a large dose of hormones which means that her cycle is going to be a little weird for the next couple months, if she's not pregnant.

So if she doesn't get her period within two weeks of when she should, take a pregnancy test. Until that point figure out a useful form of birthcontrol. Emergency contraceptive pills aren't birth control they're meant to be used in case of an emergency, i.e. your primary form of birthcontrol failed, or unwanted intercourse. It isn't to be used because you couldn't be bothered to put on a condom or believe that just no ejaculating in her will protect her, or you don't have anything else on hand and you want to get frisky.

Good luck.

Aug 25, 2015, 07:44 AM
    Is takng birth cntrl pills will help or she should take another emergency contraceptive pill..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roy1104 View Post
    Is takng birth cntrl pills will help or she should take another emergency contraceptive pill..
    Neither. You are going to have to wait it out this time. Flooding her body with hormones such as the birth control pill or 72 is unhealthy for her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 08:26 AM
    Here are facts guy study up, Plan B Facts, and NO I do not recommend another emergency pill and you should really stop having unprotected sex until more is known of her condition. That means waiting and finding out, and maybe pony up for an ob/gyn visit.

You didn't learn the first time and now you play it safer. I mean dude, don't they have condoms and spermicide easily available for your use BEFORE you have sex? When it comes to avoiding pregnancy, you as a guy are as responsible as the female. So it's too late for another emergency pill, or starting birth control pills.

http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/he...rtion-options/
    duaaaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2015, 01:02 PM
    It wouldn't work
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2015, 01:34 PM
    Good grief... are you both that lazy you can't be bothered to use a condom? Not just once but twice in two days?

Sounds like two people that really NEED to keep their clothes on. Playing adult games carries adult responsibilities with it. At this rate you will both find yourself being parents really soon if she hasn't managed to get pregnant this time.

Yeah..I'm being harsh...it doesn't take more than 20 or 30 seconds to put one on. NOBODY is in that much of a hurry. And NOBODY is worth being in that much of a hurry for.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by duaaaa View Post
    It wouldn't work
    Care to elaborate? You can't just put down three words and not explain yourself.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 02:26 AM
    At this point it is too late, to take another emergency pill. They get less and less effective every hour after sex.

Also these pills can be very dangerous, and have serious side effects, No women should be taking too many.

She needs to start monthly pills or other form of birth control. (normally these take at least one month to become effective)

You also need to be using condoms even with other forms of birth controls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex for few minutes observed a tiny hole at bottom right corner, stopped sex [ 2 Answers ]

Had a sex with a new person for less than 5min using a condem but released there is a small hole at bottom right corner, so stopped, removed... did not ejaculate. It is been two days now it is fine but little worried about the hole caused in condom may lead to any STDs. Talked to her she said she...

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th which date did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th with 2 different guys bouth unprotected so which date did I conceive

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search