Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2015, 06:13 AM
    What would you tell someone that keeps putting their hand on a hot stove? Get help?!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2015, 02:56 PM
    "still I waited for him to come". "I couldn't resist his presence".. "I never wanted to get involved with him like that... just clean friendship.. but have understood it now.. with him... its impossible... sooner or later it will happen.. I want to do something good for myself... someone please tell me how to control these feelings... I m out and don't want to get in again.. and I know he will be back... guide me please". Oh come now. You have rec'd lots of help but continue to develop a plot for a tragic play. Double OY VEY.

PS I don't think the movie will go over too well.

"still I waited for him to come". "I couldn't resist his presence".. "I never wanted to get involved with him like that... just clean friendship.. but have understood it now.. with him... its impossible... sooner or later it will happen.. I want to do something good for myself... someone please tell me how to control these feelings... I m out and don't want to get in again.. and I know he will be back... guide me please". Oh come now. You have rec'd lots of help but continue to develop a plot for a tragic play. Double OY VEY.

PS I don't think the movie will go over too well.
    broken_ heart Posts: 201, Reputation: 22

Aug 9, 2015, 09:07 AM
    Right.. have understood it well.. and give it damn now.. will handle it perfectly.. think so... have changed my contact noemail id too.. his no is already is not with me.. deleted long back.. thanks to u all...

My apologies for taking long time to take right move.. and heartly thanks to all
    Expert

Aug 9, 2015, 09:10 AM
    Better late than never? Some take longer than others!

Aug 11, 2015, 05:02 AM
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 11, 2015, 11:25 AM
    Well... You seems to be in love with him.. Why don't you breake the Ice? What if, he goes away and find someone, then you would always regret that you din't tried hard enough.. or if you should have tried to contact may be it would worked out.. Don't let go nor hold it on either ! Break the ICE !
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2015, 11:38 AM
    What?

Taking backwards steps isn't the most productive course of action.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Aug 11, 2015, 02:46 PM
    @Broken_Heart. Why do you keep torturing yourself? It is over, it has been over for nine months . Want to try for 9 years of hurt? Do you enjoy hurting yourself? Move on.
    -

Aug 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
    9 months is usually takes to develop a Full Human. A child. So, it is your Love that has been grown on to you, without you even knowing ! Nothing could be late.
    You have one life to live. There is no life living with a VOID in your heart. You have to filled it up. Here is a tip, I had tried in the past and it worked for me. Get some chill pill and sleep it over. At least 3/4 days.. no other jobs but to eat and going back to bed to sleep. No contacts or communicate with the WORLD.. then when you totally relaxed, see, how you feel. You think about her.. if any memories of her make you feel happy, make you laugh.. then GO FOR IT.
    These people here give good advice; but not in your shows. I tried, and I have no regrets.. of the outcome. Satisfied. I have meet people going back together as long as nine years later. 3/5 years is nothing.. so.. try it, before you put a NO to it. Break the Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    @Broken_Heart. Why do you keep torturing yourself? It is over, it has been over for nine months . Want to try for 9 years of hurt? Do you enjoy hurting yourself? Move on.

Aug 17, 2015, 03:24 AM
    I know I love him but its also true that he can never be mine in this life.. he has decided his life.. and after so much struggle.. finally I understood that going after my love will only make my life hell... it really hurts to see someone you love taking you only as an option.. I m calm at mind.. I have accepted my love for him and his playfulness for me.. and I'm not going to be a toy of his anymore.. not going back in any case.. its over... whatever my feelings are now.. hopefully will disappear one day.. if not at least will not bother me with passing time... I m not going to fight my feelings and will also not give in.. thanks to all for giving me this courage..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 17, 2015, 03:47 AM
    DON'T YOU GET IT YET??? He comes back to you for the sex chat!!! During breaks of no sex with other women. He's a user. He's no good. Keep telling yourself that.
    You are so desperate that you have to do this? Then your life is too dependent on thinking you have to have a man in your life.
    Do you know what will help you find a good, compatible, loving man who cares about you? NOT NEEDING A MAN.
    Expert

Aug 17, 2015, 04:57 AM
    I think you are coming around to understanding yourself, and how better to deal with your own feelings. Takes time but was never about him or what he does, but YOU, and what you do about what he does.

Takes time to sink in but keep moving forward.

Good Luck.

Aug 17, 2015, 05:09 AM
    Thanks for understanding me Tal... I am not going back to him... I am at peace without him.. and life without him is much better than the life I was having with him..
    -

Aug 17, 2015, 11:10 AM
    Well... I have seen a Woman, who went to North Korea to Learn Korean for making Yellow Lemon Pie , serving with Pineapple Pizza.. And she spent over 6 months there last winter. She got married she told me there too ! Now she speaks, Korean, Spanish and learning Arabic for her Arab husband too !
    While she always Flirt with her Indian.. BOSS.. to keep her JOBS and send
    Money for her daughter in Jordan. They are ROBOT. Not human.. hope your Him is not like that..

Quote Originally Posted by broken_ heart View Post
    Thanks for understanding me Tal... I am not going back to him... I am at peace without him.. and life without him is much better than the life I was having with him..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am curious to know this.. help [ 1 Answers ]

If u have been fingered roughly. Really u a virgin.. and if u saw a spot of blood.. are u a virgin

Curious [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know where I can find my husbands dad without having to pay for a site because we are tight on money

Just curious [ 7 Answers ]

I was with me ex for three and a half years. I have left since feb. 27. I have let him go but find myself having some serious trust issues. Will that always be a problem or can I overcome it eventually?

I'm curious [ 1 Answers ]

If you were tested positive for clamydia an your doctor has just gave you treatment, is it still okay to masterbate?

Just curious [ 8 Answers ]

OK I was wondering if you have very irregular periods, like to where you might not see your period until 3months later, is it possible to still get pregnant if you have unprotected sex within those 3 months? Just curious..

View more questions Search