Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CamZed Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Is this what I think it is?
    Here's the deal, AF came on the 10th (or so I thought) and it was pretty much the same on the 11th, then it just stopped! So I didn't use anything cause I thought it was finnished. I went to the bathroom and there was blood in my underwear, I thought OK I'll just put another tampon in). When I took it out there was only a little bit (Not enough to have to use a tampon) So on the 12th there was nothing, at first and then some more blood. The same thing on the 13th. On the 14th same thing, only when I took the tampon out there was just a little blood and there was something brown too. Then on the 15th nothing. The 16th at night there was very wet CM which was tinted brown. And today the was redish brown streaks in the CM.
    This kind of stuff has never, never happened before. Usually AF comes and keeps going for 4 days for me, and this off and on thing is so not normal.
    Have not taken a test yet I will as soon as I get a chance, until then
    Tell me what you think, please.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Depending on your age, this can be very common. Mother nature just throws us a curve ball once in a while. Are you under any stress recently? Loose or gain weight? New meds? New exercise routine?

There are many things that can cause this, only one of which is pregnancy.

Apr 17, 2007, 11:59 AM
    I am 24.
    No stress, no weight gain or loss, no meds, no new exercise routine.
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Okay, well then. You may want to test after your next missed period. But also understand that this could just be one of those weird months we get a few times in our lives.

Are you having any other symptoms?

Apr 17, 2007, 12:14 PM
    I had pretty bad, consistent cramps all day on the 10th (When bleeding started) The only other symptoms are a sore back and slight cramps.
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Sounds like just one of those rare weird periods. Have you had your yearly exam recently? If not, you might want to consider making an appointment just to be sure.

Otherwise, if this happens again next month, you may want to take a HPT using first morning urine. Some women, although not that common, do bleed a little the first few months of pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search