Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lishly Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2015, 02:15 PM
    Looking for a song!
    Hi! I'm trying to find a song I heard but literally the only lyric I can remember is 'say you will' in the chorus. I think there's like a humming or something in it as well but I'm not positive. It's a male singer and it's not the Kanye West, Fleetwood Mac or Ben Harper song by that name. If anyone thinks they might know it that would be great, thanks!
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jul 23, 2015, 12:21 AM
    Hi, the first song that came to my mind is Give Me a Chance by Paul Carrack. However there are quite a few songs with those lyrics, you didn't say how old the song is or what genre, maybe a ballad or upbeat? Any case the link below shows many songs with 'say you will' in the chorus. Lyrics containing the term: say you will
    Here's a link to the Paul Carrack song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QVEskESPqQ. Good luck, please let me know if this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rap song or hip hop song with a high-pitched female voice [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember all the details except that it was a rap song or hip hop song and it was in the years of (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 or 2005) if I'm correct it shows a man getting his grill fix it also has this females voice in the back ground Styles P - Good Times ( I Get High) - YouTube

Gospel song early 1990s in the song it says you don't have to leave here hungry [ 0 Answers ]

It is a gospel song in the early 1990s in the song course. You don't have to leave here hungry, I think gold city quaret did the song please help

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

View more questions Search