Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evhaynie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2015, 01:09 PM
    There was a movies 1980's 0r 90's ? Where these big walking cockroaches were taking o
    There was a movie in 80's maybe 90's where these big walkig cockroaches were taking over the world does anybody know the name of that movie they started small from underground people where trapped in a bus they walked tall that is my question?
    ?
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Jul 22, 2015, 09:00 AM
    Maybe, "Mimic"? 1997

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 1980 kid movies [ 0 Answers ]

Im not really sure if the movie was from the 80's but I remember watching it.Im not too sure exactly what it was about , but there was this junk yard with all of these deformed/weird people/creatures and I believe there were kids in the movie who discovered the place and started to go there and...

1980's cartoon movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for tha name of a 1980's cartoon movie.There is a boy in it I believe he lives in a castle.The movie starts like a regular film then as sonn as the boy jumps into a pond on his property the film becomes a cartoon under water.Please help

Ghost movies 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm not even sure how to describe this movie that well because I watched it when I was younger but I really want to find it. Okay so this is how much I know. There's this girl I she was driving in a car something happens that causes the car to fly of this bridge so she becomes a ghost I...

1980 TV movies [ 1 Answers ]

Made for Showtime. A movie ofthree teenages from the United States are on Vacation in Norway traveling in a VW van, they get lost, and cross border into the Soviet Union. The end up inside the Russian prision system. In the end, only one escapes and is returned to America. I need the Title please.

View more questions Search