Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soupybubonic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 12:50 AM
    80's kid movie cant remember title
    This has been bugging me for years, when I was younger, I used to watch this movie where a little girl slides down a playslide, and she is magically transported to this very kid-friendly place. There was a big rock candy mountain in the world, and meals grew on trees. The only other thing I can remember is that they did this skit of "Little Bunny Foo foo". It was a live action show, no cartoons that I can remember, and I think the girl had to use her imagination to get to the world... please help! Anyone remember this?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 16, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Could it be one of the 'Wee Sing' series;

Wee Sing Video Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's loads, you could have been missing out all these years!
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 16, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by soupybubonic
    ...thank you sooooo much!!!!
    Ha ha, no worries, here to help!

Thanks for the greenie!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 16, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I loved that movie when I was little. You can buy a copy on Amazon.com they have some used ones for pretty cheap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown 80's movie maybe 'the alien kid' [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I used to watch when I was a lad. Its very vaige in my memory all I can remember is that a boy was being hunted by the government or organisation and was helped to escape by a fat sheriff. I know this is a shot in the dark but someone must have seen it. I...

80's or 90's kid Movie Help [ 5 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I want to see this movie again but I forgot what it called But I will tell you what the movie is all about. I think there is 2 prince and a girl with them as a friend but the 2 prince don't know who they are. But when bad guys want to fight the oldest prince but...

Alien/kid 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a family type alien ship movie from the 80's. The kid is around 11 and he's going home through the woods/ravine and an alien ship picks him up. When he returns to earth, it's about 10 years later and he is the same age as when he left but everyone else is older. The...

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

I can't remember an 80's kids film title ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wanting my kids to see a film I enjoyed as a child but can't remember its name It was about a furry green monster that could turn invisible lived in a young boys tree house The monsters name was something like swashbucket I think, it was nearly 20 years since I last saw it and...

View more questions Search