Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2015, 09:17 PM
    My heart hurts?
    So, I am 14 years old and ever since I was little, every few months or so my heart hurts for a few seconds. It happened a few weeks ago and then again this morning. The only difference today was that it hurt for longer and hurt when I breathe in and out. The pain is hard to describe. Its like a sharp pain. And also I have always had a bad/weak heart so I don't know if that has anything to do with it as well. Is this normal? What should I do? Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2015, 09:20 PM
    Tell your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart hurts when breathing [ 2 Answers ]

Like at random times like not a certain activity or anything and when I breathe in like half way into the breath it feels like my heart is getting stabbed then I try to breathe out an it will still hurt a little after like 5 seconds it goes away and then at other random times it will be like a...

My heart hurts [ 1 Answers ]

I have just turned 16 and I'm starting to worry about my heart. I've been getting heart pains for over the last month and they are getting more frequent. I get short sharp stabbing pains but some last longer then others. I experience these pains any time and any where and it's about time I found...

My heart hurts [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so this thing with my heart has been happening for a while. I'm a 12 year old female, and I would like to know what this is and what the risks are. There is always times where I'm just enjoying a day, you know.. Normal activity's then I just basically stop, and my heart feels like there is...

My heart hurts when I breathe sometimes is that weird? [ 1 Answers ]

uhm hii well some times ouuta no where my heart just starts hurting like really really bad just randomly & some people say it couls be from eating the wrong food & some people say I have serious heart problems & others sayy its from stress. It just starts hurting & its ultra hard to breathe. I...

View more questions Search