Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aparna verma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2014, 03:24 AM
    What to do
    I know this guy . One day after playing he came to me and sat really close to me and we had a conversation that where at some point I told him that nothing is for free . He told there are things we get for free and went. (I thought he was talking of love). The other day when we were leaving then he looked at me and when I looked him he smiled and turned his face … but why?
    And when I was talking to him on phone he asked me to make boyfriend and said acha hota h bna le. And when I called him after few months while talking he hurriedly whether I had boyfriend koi pasand aaya and asked me to show d pic and he would evaluate for me … once while chatting he said lulu
    What does this mean what should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 03:31 AM
    This is an English speaking site. Much of your post is not English, therefore we have no idea what you are trying to say.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 04:32 AM
    It sounds like he got tired of waiting for you, (you said, after a few months) and he is not sure. But will decide merely on your beauty,So he cares nothing about you as a person, does not seem to really know you.
    For me, replace your idea, he was talking about love, with sex (more western idea) and that was what I would think.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 06:33 AM
    Is this the same guy you wrote about a few weeks ago? How old are you both? Hard to say what you should do when we cannot understand you very well.
    Chloe Edwards Posts: 38, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 29, 2014, 10:25 AM
    How old are you both ? And is he your friend ?

I mean a good friend ?
    aparna verma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2014, 11:16 PM
    He is a good friend
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 11:31 PM
    How old are you two?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2014, 05:06 AM
    She wouldn't say how old she was a year ago either. Decides to be coy about age for no reason at all (unless her parents keep telling her she is too young to have a boyfriend). She's in school that isn't college, because she mentioned a class trip.

You do sound very naive about life and boys. And you expect total strangers online to know why a boy turns his head and looks at you a certain way.

Telling a boy who is being friendly that 'nothing is free' is a very odd thing to say. Makes you sound like a gold digger or worse. Stop being coy. Try to be just a regular, honest, friendly girl.
    Chloe Edwards Posts: 38, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 30, 2014, 10:29 AM
    You did not answer how old are you both ! And if you are a friend of him, a really good friend then you guys have to be friend only. He should not be telling you the things that he is trying to tell you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search