Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kelsey_x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 10:50 AM
    Pregnant or Going Mad?
    I am two weeks late on my period coming up to three weeks yet I have taken 6 negative pregnancy tests.
    I have quite a few symptoms which other people are now picking up on.
    I am nauseous regularly but mainily when travelling sometimes just sat still and more as soon as I wake up and from around 4.30pm, I am tired which people are starting to tell me I look tired, My skin is playing havoc (I have never suffered with bad skin) My nips are more sensitive, I have like fluttery feelings in my belly and sometimes like a sea sickness feeling. I have 'baby brain' I blocked my bank card from entering the wrong PIN which I have never forgotten before, I have had a metallic taste 2x in my mouth. This is what I can think of the top of my head.
    I have took all different tests from tesco own to clearblue.
    I have booked in for blood tests tomorrow at my DRs but I will have to wait 10 days for results.
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2014, 10:58 AM
    The more you stress and worry the longer your period will be delayed, see your doctor have a urine or blood test if your truly worried
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2014, 02:26 PM
    Difficult to wait for the answer, but that is about all that you can do. For some women, a positive on a urine test shows up early, for others not for quite some time. Your doctor could also do an exam and get an idea if changes are occurring even this early. Fingers crossed that the results don't take the full 10 days. You could always try one more urine test at home, making sure to follow the directions carefully and using first morning urine, once you get three weeks late just to see if anything different comes up.

Pregnancy is obviously going to be possible, and you are experiencing some classic symptoms, but periods and hormones can be off sometimes as well. Hope it turns out how you would like it to!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 06:02 PM
    Make sure, you are doing the home test first thing in the morning, with the first urine of the day. Some women will not test postitive on home tests until 2nd or even 3rd months, while not common, it does happen.

There are of course other reasons, which is why a doctor exam is a good idea
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 06:05 PM
    Sadly symptoms cannot diagnose pregnancy. Only a positive urine test, blood test, ultrasound, or giving birth, can determine if you're pregnant.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait those 10 days.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just found out My daughter is pregnant. She is only 15. I'm so sad,mad, disappointed [ 6 Answers ]

My 15 year old told me she is pregnant. She doest live with me. We don't even live in the same state. I don't even know what to think or do for that matter. I do know that Im very angry and disappointed. She is so young. She lived with me until she was 14. Her dad & I got divorced when she was 10....

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

Pregnant and mad [ 4 Answers ]

I'm pregnant & EVERYTHING gets on my nerves... I stay mad. HELPPP!! :mad:

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

View more questions Search