Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grencha Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 12:27 PM
    Electronic Water Conditioning
    I have one of those Electronic Water Softener/Descalers which has been in use for about 15 years. Recently I noticed the water at a faucet was like soapy or sudsy. It has done this once before and I think it might be from scale in the pipes. The most recent it only did this at a far end from the supply connection. It is connected next to the water heater which is about in the middle of the far end faucet and the supply connection.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 28, 2014, 07:00 AM
    Does this Electronic Water Softener have a brand name? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioning with hot water heat? [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 2200 sq. ft. two story with full basement with hot water heat. How can I best add air conditioning?

Air conditioning with hot water heat? [ 1 Answers ]

How do iget a/c with hot water heat?

Air conditioning occasional water gush/leakage [ 0 Answers ]

Hello-- I am in a three-unit condo building, and we are having water problems from the AC unit (a Carrier) above us. Occasionally (once last summer and twice so far this summer) we get sudden gushes of water from that upstairs AC unit. The first time, an AC repair person found a cracked drain...

Rheem air conditioning is leaking water from a nipple [ 1 Answers ]

My rheem heating & air conditioning unit is leaking water please help with any suggestions

Baseboard hot water heat, want central air conditioning [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1600sq ft 2 story home in Brooklyn Michigan. I have base board hot water heat and no ductwork. Want to add central air conditioning. There is an attic with 24x48 pull down stairs. No attached garage, but a 18x20 garage very close. Don't want the Mitsubishi Mr Slim. Heard of 2 inch...

View more questions Search