Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaron D Rees I Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
    Movie title of boy that draws paintings depicting murders?
    There is this boy that draws paintings depicting murders, and those same things actually happen! At the end though I think it might have been the father who was the murderer? This film would also have been mid 1990s. Thank you, Aaron D Rees I GPW.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 10:50 PM
    Sounds like it could be Hide and Seek (2005) - IMDb

Jun 25, 2014, 06:17 PM
    No I'm sorry Sir you are incorrect, I said mid 90's, not mid 00's. Thank you, AD Rees I GPW.
    Entomology Expert

Jun 25, 2014, 06:21 PM
    Many people come here and say such and such year and then it turns out they were way off in their time...this is why I pointed out Hide and Seek to you.
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jun 25, 2014, 11:47 PM
    Here's another 2000's movie for you: The Ring.

Jun 26, 2014, 06:16 AM
    I already told the other guy, that is was from the mid 1990's, not the Zeroes. I even remember renting the film from Blockbuster Video in 1995! I just wish I could remember the title or at least the name of one of the actors. Sigh, Aaron David Rees I GPW.

Jun 26, 2014, 01:22 PM
    Hallehljah, after some serious and extensive research, I have finally found the film! It is... Relative Fear (1994) UK (1995). Thank You Me! No all I hope is that I can either download it or get hold of a copy! Aaron David Rees I GPW.
    Entomology Expert

Jun 26, 2014, 01:33 PM
    Good for you! It actually surprises me that with the fully detailed explanation you gave that nobody was able to figure it out!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 26, 2014, 03:29 PM
    Yup! Good for you - it's funny, like odinn mentioned, sometimes memories are tricksy, I was searching for you focusing on your description of the father being the killer, but in Relative Fear I don't think he is. Glad you found it anyway!
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jun 26, 2014, 05:41 PM
    OK, I know you said 90's and I know you already found your movie, but I'm going to guess two more anyway. ;)
    Mikey - 1992
    Silent Fall - 1994

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie title? It's a movie where a boy lives in a tree and makes a nest [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie I saw on American TV in the 90s. A boy gets in a fight with his father about eating peas at dinner and is banished to his room, he goes to live in the tree in the backyard and refuses to come down. He makes himself a large nest out of twigs and other...

Looking for cartoon about boy who draws dogs who come to life and get him in trouble! [ 9 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon movie or show for so long!! It's got a boy or a girl or a pair of siblings who are drawing in their rooms... they draw two dogs and they come to life and get them in trouble in the backyard (they spraythe hose) and in the grocery store. I can't...

In the beginning of the movie boy on school bus draws on window and... [ 1 Answers ]

In the biging of the movie a boy on a schooll bus draws on a window and it matches to a buliding far away

Boy draws crayon house that becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

Movie where little boy draws evil man on paper that becomes real and in the end, the little boy puts the paper on the stove to make it catch on fire, killing the evil man.Help

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search