Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rohin Arora Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2013, 12:00 AM
    Suggest a Product Name
    Hello all, I run a manufacturing unit of woolens. I am going to start a new line of woolens exclusively for girls up to age 15. So I need a product name for the new line.I want the name to be catchy yet smart and sensible.
    Thank you for reading and for the valuable suggestions.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2013, 07:51 AM
    So if I suggest a name you use, do I get royalties?
    Rohin Arora Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2013, 08:18 AM
    You would have got 'em definitely if the question had been asked under "Large Business" section.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 25, 2013, 08:27 AM
    What are your woolens, exactly?

A name that suggests cuddly and soft. An animal. A cat, kitten. I'd name the line "Tiger Cub."
    I'd also stop at 12. After 12, teen girls want to be in a new group. They could be "The Leopard Club."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inventoriable Product Cost - multi and single product [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to request a reliable website that assists in the explanation of the determination of inventoriable product cost for both single and multi product costing. My textbook is not great in this area and I would like an alternative explanation. Am grateful for any assistance. ...

If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my C [ 1 Answers ]

If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my COGS would be what?

Higher elasticity of demand of product=more careful of product price change? [ 1 Answers ]

"The higher the elasticity of demand of a product the more careful should be the sellers of the product to price changes." Is there any validity to this assertion?

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? [ 3 Answers ]

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? hey every1 kindly help as i need to write 2500 words on this and my only chance to pass so i would really thank you alot for your help.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

View more questions Search