Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Comeandgetme12 Posts: 99, Reputation: -5

Nov 20, 2013, 07:17 PM
    Anal bleeding
    Hi, I'm Jules and I am 16 years old. I have noticed blood spotting in my panties over a long course of time, not really consistently. I knew it was not my period because it was not with my cycle and it was farther back in my undies. But it was not until this evening until I was bleeding a lot more. I had a soft bowl movement and while I was doing it it was irritating sort of and after I whipped I looked at my paper and it was bloody. And so was in the toilet bowl. I stood up and white more blood out. Then 3 hours later I went and checked there was light blood spotting and I whipped myself and fresh blood was on the paper. I figure it is a hemroid. Do you think it is ? If it is, Where and why would I have gotten that? Should I get checked out?
    Hope someone can help, thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2013, 07:34 PM
    It might also be an anal fissure , consider that to be like a scratch or tear.

If you had any constipation or difficult bowel movements recently it could cause it.

There are a number of things that can cause hemorrhoids... however if this continues... talk to your mom... to make an appointment have a doctor examine you because it always remains a possibility it's a result of something else... some of which are unlikely but not impossible at your age.

Its always best to err on the side of caution.
    Comeandgetme12 Posts: 99, Reputation: -5

Nov 20, 2013, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    It might also be an anal fissure , consider that to be like a scratch or tear.

If you had any constipation or difficult bowel movements recently it could cause it.

There are a number of things that can cause hemorrhoids... however if this continues... talk to your mom... to make an appointment have a doctor examine you because it always remains a possibility it's a result of something else... some of which are unlikely but not impossible at your age.

Its always best to err on the side of caution.
    Thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 08:04 PM
    I agree with Smoothy. I have rectal bleeding every time I have a bowel movement. A lot of it. I'm talking a bowl full of blood every time. Sorry for the TMI. Mine are due to internal hemorrhoids, they not only run in my family, but I've also given birth to two children, and I have IBS which causes issues with bowel movements. But I had to have a colonoscopy to diagnose all of that.

It could be an anal fissure like Smoothy said, or hemorrhoids, or something else, there are many possibilities. You really need to see a doctor to find out what's causing it.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after anal [ 2 Answers ]

I had anal sex mind you my husbands thing isn't small in any means and now my butts bleeding pretty good am I going to be OK?

Anal bleeding [ 4 Answers ]

My partner and I tried anal intercourse on Wednesday and I have noticed I am bleeding now he was gentle when going in but now I have been bleeding for a few days, we have done this before and no problem. Could I have hemeroids and should I go see my GP. Thanks so much for your help Also I am...

Anal bleeding [ 16 Answers ]

Hi my name is dan I'm 22 and I bled from my anus about 5 days ago now since then I've been bleeding a bit more everyday it was really light at first now its really dark and has a weird smell please someone help I'm so scared.. thank you

Anal bleeding after anal sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend wanted to try anal sex. I was very nervous but agreed. It happened about a week ago and I been spotting blood since. It is pink color.If I tap my butt with a napkin I can notice the blood spot. What should I do. I am so embarrassed to go to the hospital

View more questions Search