Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSvipul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 04:42 AM
    Pvc foam core pipe vs solid pvc pipe
    We need to install a waste water supply line for the 14 floor building and it's each floor have 8 bathroom and 4 kitchen.
    We have two option now one is solid pvc pipe and second one is Foam Core PVC pipe made as per ASTM f-891 schedule 40.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2013, 09:27 AM
    For something this size you should have a permit and plans. Check with local permitting office. BTW you made a statement not a question. Some local authorities do not allow foam core.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pvc foam core difference to solid core [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between foam core and solid core. Are both of them fire rated. Why do the high efficiency boilers require solid core. Is solid core more fire resistant and if not does it make a difference on vertical. Because I know that foam core is softer and good for plumbing dwv...

Pvc solid core [ 2 Answers ]

We've bought a tankless water heater & the instruction manual states only use solid core pvc, but we can only find cell core pvc. Any reason not to use it?

Okay to mix PVC Pipe (solid & foam core)? [ 17 Answers ]

I'm repairing a leak in a drain vent pipe inside a wall (a cabinet installer drilled screws through the wall and into the pipe). The existing pipe is 2 inch "not for pressure" schedule 40 PVC (foam core). I checked the local stores and they only carry 2 inch solid core (pressure) schedule 40 PVC...

Does older PVC pipe fit with newer PVC pipe [ 6 Answers ]

I need to replace the piping underneath my sink and the union I bought does not thread up with the old existing part. If I use a new 1 1/2" coupling, will it fit snuggly with the old existing 1 1/2" pipe or have the sizes changed over the years. I will have to cut the pipe and install a coupling...

Replace sch 40 pvc to cast iron saddle 4 in pvc pipe broke [ 4 Answers ]

Replace sch 40 pvc into cast iron saddle with lead pvc pipe broke off even with lead packing what is the easiest way to remove pvc and lead to replace it

View more questions Search