Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inpublicitrust Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 06:40 PM
    Help please 2 women
    Ok so a little background I'm a male in my mid 20s when I was younger 17 I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years seeing each other 3-5 times a year, a year and a half faithfully before I cheated possibly due to absence I always think would I have cheated had she been living in the same country/area. Anyway since then I hv not been in a relationship and stayed 100% faithfull. (3 relationships) Possibly due to this situation when I was younger possibly I am just plain and simple, an ? I hv been seeing a girl 5 years, beautiful good girlfriend loves me completely etc I love her yet I hv cheated on her I no some people say that not love etc, we hv also broken up once 2 years ago and twice in d last 2 3 months, broke up week apart then back broke up month apart then back. During this last separation I met a girl out she came home wit me and we spent d nigh kissing cuddling and talking, again this girl is beautiful and a good potential gf/partner we ended it sadly when I told her I had gt back wit my ex and within a week we tried hanging out we misd each other and of course the inevitable happened within the last 3 months wev said goodbye and meant it at least 5 times even when she herself has a boyfriend. Eventually we agreed to stay away again and it worked for 2 weeks then she rang me, for the next 3 weeks we talked once a week, again this girl is mad about me and would easily leave her boyfriend for me. Today we met up and after a wile she kisd me and it was normal for us again like our little bubble. We both know its wrong and know something has to be done in otherwords I have to make a deciscion and stick with it. My head is melted I'm sick and can feel my stress levels in my blood.
    I don't know which girl I want at the moment I'm happier with the new girl when wer together but its possible that's just "new love" I worry about making the wrong decision.
    I've always been of the mind when you know you know and there should be no debate in this this is what wer taught growing up from elders and television stories etc.. Real world things are not as simple ever.
    Please I want general advice or opinions, if your opinion is I'm some or something of the sort save it I'm well aware.
    Thanks
    Comeandgetme12 Posts: 99, Reputation: -5

Aug 20, 2013, 07:29 PM
    If you choose the new girl, never expect to get the first girl back if the you and the new girl break up. Why not just date them both, my farrier (guy who puts shoes on horses) is a cutey and he has had in the past two girl friends he was dating and they new that, now is with just one. If you can see who your more happy with. This could prevent making quote the wrong decision.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 20, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Really, it doesn't matter. You will obviously cheat on anyone you are with so why pick one? You talk about love and all that but if you find it so easy to cheat, the only one you really love is yourself.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2013, 09:00 PM
    Simple solution introduce your girlfriend to the other girls boyfriend. Maybe they will hit it off.
    Inpublicitrust Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Simple solution introduce your gf to the other girls bf. Maybe they will hit it off.
    In a perfect world my friend
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 20, 2013, 09:27 PM
    "Iv always been of the mind wen u know u know and ther shud b no debate in this this is what wer taught growing up from elders and television stories etc."

There's the problem - none of that is true. Love is actually something that requires time, first of all. After the romance is over, love is work, as you figure each other out, and all the ways you are different. Then it becomes something much more solid, because it's based on respect, understanding, compromise, and mutual struggle. It's mostly admiration when all is said and done!
    You haven't left the infatuation and romance stages with anyone yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It had a women in the movie getting rubbed down with oil by 2 native women. [ 4 Answers ]

I think it was action/adventure movie from the 80s with a tribe of head hunters

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

View more questions Search