Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alaa_aldarf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 10:02 AM
    How to find a song by describing the video clip?
    A song from 7 to 10 years ago can't remember the name or lyrics... But there was a scene in the video clip when the singer ( male ) was citting on the bed and the bed flip to the wall and then the singer find himself on a stage... Please help me with the name of the song or the singer cause I can't get it out of my mind
    beautifuk_dream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 07:36 PM
    What is the song that has this guy cheating on this girl and she saw it so she started spying on him but she got caught and got her car towed so she kidnapped the guy and duck taped to her door along with the other boys hwo cheated on her
    TWirps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 12:09 PM
    What about this one,, there's this old guy riding in a wheel chair
    TWirps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 12:16 PM
    .. riding in a wheelchair down the hall of a retirment home and there are elders who have their own TV , then they are all in one room watching TV, On TV is a girl in a white dress mabey had wings or not, the wheelchair guy looks at this book with memories in it.. but at the end of the song that girl in the TV is holding a baby who I think might be that guy in the wheelchair
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Aug 9, 2013, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TWirps View Post
    ..riding in a wheelchair down the hall of a retirment home and there are elders who have their own tv , then they are all in one room watching tv, On tv is a girl in a white dress mabey had wings or not, the wheelchair guy looks at this book with memories in it.. but at the end of the song that girl in the tv is holding a baby who i think might be that guy in the wheelchair
    Hi, sorry I don't know the answer, but just to let you know that because you're posting your question on an old thread it's unlikely many people will see it, you need to start a new thread :) Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to find song by video clip? [ 3 Answers ]

A man walking on the road in a tunnel. At the end of the clip he puts his arms out wide and is hit by a car or truck. But the car or truck is destroyed not him

Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description? [ 5 Answers ]

The name of this song is 'high' and the word that appears most of the song or containers. The video clip is 2 faces of man & woman kissing throughout the whole song. I just need the artist's name. Thank you.

Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description? [ 11 Answers ]

Well I know only its video clip and really like this song it is a war style like (Civil War) or (Napoleonic Wars) and there is a boy that is going to deliver a message and its getting shot also the singer plays a soldier that in the end he is getting shot too it is like that can anyone tell me...

Help me find a song by the video clip description? [ 0 Answers ]

There is about 4-5 men singing and the lady is swinging on a hammock

Find a song from video clip? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a video clip with insects, flying in a room where a woman was making some chores. And somehow the woman tried to kill the insects with a vacuum. I believe it was in the year 2006 or 2007. The music was rock, punk rock. It was a lot in the greek music channel MAD TV. Thanks.

View more questions Search