Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chace_don_C Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 12:45 AM
    Why doesn't my girlfriend miss me?
    My girlfriend broke up with me after 2 months. When we were dating she would be so scared of losing me she would cry and she's had a pretty hard life. And Well after school got let out a few days after, her brother got in a bad car accident and well she didn't come online for 2 weeks. After she told me we didn't talk and then she finally came online after 2 weeks and then just flat out broke up with me.

She said she didn't even miss me, or think about me, but she also said she loves me but isn't in love with me. Could she really mean that, or is it just the fact she is going through a lot?

All threads have been merged together
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 12:51 AM
    How old are the two of you?

Jul 13, 2013, 12:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How old are the two of you?
    She's going to be 17 in December and I'm going to be 18 in September
    Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 01:05 AM
    So you are 17 and she is 16. Doesn't matter how old you are GOING to be. What matters is how old you are now.

Right now she is going through so much that it's best you just leaver her alone. Let her deal with her brother's accident and the aftermath. Situations like this can cause serious family disruptions. The last thing she needs is for you to try to expect her to spend time with her.

Jul 13, 2013, 01:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    So you are 17 and she is 16. Doesn't matter how old you are GOING to be. What matters is how old you are now.

Right now she is going through so much that it's best you just leaver her alone. Let her deal with her brother's accident and the aftermath. Situations like this can cause serious family disruptions. The last thing she needs is for you to try to expect her to spend time with her.
    She also apparently stated to one of are mutual friends who she talks about everything to and even stated to her that she didn't miss me, my friend asked and she said "nope" so bluntly and she talked to are other mutual friend on the phone and apparently said she's having a good summer and has been busy and I don't know how it could go from being tragic to being good and all that just not meaning anything it seems and I'm pretty sure (not being cocky just confident) I'm the best boyfriend she's had even her friends and my friends saw it everyone saw it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2013, 04:52 AM
    Either she is lying because she is scared of not being able to contr losing people she loves or if she really does miss you she may never have really lived you and your relationship wasn't what she had you thinking it was. You can tell her you are there for her if she ever wants then its all in her hands.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 07:29 AM
    Maybe she got tired of you. Maybe that is why she broke up with you. It happens.
    Maybe she found someone else. This also happens.
    It's over, stop focusing on it and move forward.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 07:59 AM
    Confusion, mixed with shock always comes with being dumped for any reason. In time though you will accept her changed feelings, and be a good boyfriend to another, and realize he is the ONLY one that knows why she dumped you.

Leave her alone, and resume your life before she came along, and the confusion will disappear when the emotional dust has settled.

She doesn't miss you because she has many other things on her mind and in her life, and being with you is not a priority or her wish.

Jul 13, 2013, 11:04 PM
    Why would she be in a relationship with me and tell me she loved me and be so affectionate if she didn't really love me...

Jul 22, 2013, 03:09 AM
    Can an ex possibly sometimes get feelings back after not seeing there ex for awhile
    I just want to know when a girlfriend breaks up with their boyfriend cause they kind of possibly lost feeling after not seeing them in person for awhile could feelings ever possibly come back by simply just seeing each other again in person and talking after not seeing each other for awhile say like a month and a bit?

Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 03:13 AM
    Anything is possible.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Hypothetical questions about relationships are fruitless. Human variety is too great. ANYTHING is possible, or not. Let us know if it's true in your case. Or tell us more about what's going on and what you are hoping for.
    Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 03:31 AM
    You have good answers there. There is no reason to repeat your question.

If you have further questions regarding this "relationship" you need to respond on your original post. Duplicate posts get deleted.
    current pert

Jul 22, 2013, 03:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chace_don_C View Post
    why would she be in a relationship with me and tell me she loved me and be so affectionate if she didn't really love me...
    Faulty premise. She DID love you. She stopped. Happens a million times a day all over the world.

Jul 28, 2013, 12:46 AM
    Would an ex ever say something they don't mean when breaking up with you?
    Keep thinking about what my ex said when breaking up with me and they just didn't seem right..

current pert

Jul 28, 2013, 04:16 AM
    Yes if course, people say things they don't mean a million times a day all over the world - when breaking up, at any time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 05:08 AM
    Yep, there are quite a few reasons people say things they don't mean. Often its to ease their own guilt, make you feel bad.

Jul 28, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Yep, there are quite a few reasons people say things they don't mean. Often its to ease their own guilt, make you feel bad.
    Hmm that's what I thought. Thank you

Jul 31, 2013, 05:31 AM
    Why do I still think about my first ex that broke up with me nearly a year ago
    I still think about my first ex and it still hurts a lot for me to think about even though its been nearly a year and I've had another girlfriend since then... that just recently broke up with me so I'm not sure why it still hurts me today

kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2013, 05:43 AM
    I've read your other thread and this is becoming a theme of self pity. You just got dumped by your other most recent girlfriend, now you are thinking about your previous ex who dumped you. Seems like bad feelings piled on top of bad feelings. No one likes to get dumped, period. It's a pretty crappy feeling, especially being dumped by two people in a row. You're still young. Trust me, it happens to the best of us. It's natural to harbor feelings of an ex, even after a year. We all do it, some more than others, and some even after 2, 3, or 10 years. As you move on in life and in new experiences, these things get much easier to deal with. Eventually they become a thing of the past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

What would cause my 99 Taurus to miss, and then run great, miss etc etc? [ 4 Answers ]

It will idle up to about 2000 rpm, runs fine, starts coming down, running good, drop to 700/800 rpm, starts spuddering, does not kill. And I am hearing a loud hiss, like there is a vacume leak, somewhere between the engine and the fire wall.

View more questions Search