Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Feb 9, 2007, 10:23 AM
    YES THIS ONE IS FANTASTIC AND EVERY NEWCOMER SHOULD READ IT!
    It's the real benefits of no contact without any games... it fab.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Immature people who use breaking up and getting back together again (and again and again) as a way to say, hey we have a problem in this relationship. The rest of us negoitiate that before we end it.
    I can remember so clearly going through the first break up and hating God for doing this to me but as you grow up(?) you just learn a lot better about the causes and effects in relationships. It hurts to go through growing pains, I for one wish they had this site in my young day but they didn't have home computers LOL,
    everhopeful Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    That's certainly a plan. Please just bear in mind that if you do rekindle, whatever it was that broke it up is still there and it will have to be dealt with while you attempt to put the relationship back together too
    The cause was one of her 'friends' interfering and lying to both of us. By the time I recognized what was going on, she had poisoned the relationship. Anyway, her birthday is next week and I am sending the card today. If it gets her attention, great. If it does not then I move on without regret knowing I tried.

The last lady I met like her was 4 years ago and waiting another 4 may be necessary.

Cheers all.
    texxxas Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Yeah, just ignore their calls, do whatever you want and always be busy, the person will hate it.
    where did i go wrong Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Apr 1, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Today marks to longest time in over 3 years that I have not been in contact with my ex...
    It is only a week, and I am very emo today, but I know that it can only get better from here...
    cel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Keeping in touch makes things complicated. If it's over the let it be completely over.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Today marks the longest time in 8 years I have not been in contact with my ex too. I can't even tell you exactly how long but it would be in the months. I bet though that tomorrow will mark an even longer period of no contact. And each day it gets a little easier. ;)
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 09:26 PM
    I guess I will be the next to see if no contact works. I am on Day 5. My ex boyfriend and I broke up in early March, but we continued contact until the end of March after I pretty much tried to do everything to restore the relationship... now all I can do is restore myself. The only reason why I think NC may work in my instance is because he says he needs space. So, NC is a start...
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I guess I will be the next to see if no contact works. I am on Day 5. My ex boyfriend and I broke up in early March, but we continued contact until the end of March after I pretty much tried to do everything to restore the relationship... now all I can do is restore myself. The only reason why I think NC may work in my instance is because he says he needs space. So, NC is a start...

It certaninlty is. I wish you well with it and be sure to use the time for YOU and be good to yourself during this time.

You will have moments of great difficulty, but as you see, you are not alone.

I wish you the very best. And welcome to AMHD!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Slide rule [ 8 Answers ]

Not saying my age, but when I went to college there were no computers, maybe one large main frame with two or three terminals but nothing for any course work except for beginning computer. ( and it was not even there the first couple of years) So in our classes we used a "slide rule" Do...

6 Foot Rule & Radiators [ 2 Answers ]

Is a wall with an iron steam radiator within 4 inches of the wall considered wall space when determining receptacle distance with the 6 foot rule? I have looked in article 210 of the NEC 2005 and have not been able to determine a definitive answer. Thank you.

Never seen this topic before... [ 5 Answers ]

This is a unique problem that I am not quite sure what to do about it. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 14 years, living together for maybe 10. During the past 2 years our relationship has stagnated into more housemates instead of lovers. We are good friends and get along very...

Can you tell me the rule of thumbs? [ 3 Answers ]

What are the rule of thumbs, the ideal range for: Return on sales ROS Debt to equity total debt/total equity

Golden Rule: [ 19 Answers ]

Is the independent value of a person implied in the Golden Rule, e.g. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" (Luke 6:31, Matt. 7:12) HANK :)

View more questions Search