Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saneesha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2013, 06:08 PM
    My boyfriend ignores me what should I do
    Hey my boyfriend and I are still 17 I love him so much and he did me too.but suddenly he started to ignore me though he keeps on telling me that he loves me.. yesterday he said he deactivated his fb profile but he acctually has blocked me and my sister.. when I asked him why he did so he said that he's fed up of fb.. and he doesn't talk with me much.. I feel like he has a new crush but he told me that I should be his 1st and last girlfriend.. he hurts me so much now.. if I tell something or show that I'm mad at him he offs his mobile.. I don't know what exactly is happenning.. plz guys help me:(
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Being someone's 1st and last girlfriend does not mean that there can't be any girls in between.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2013, 07:42 PM
    You're both 17. You may have been his first girlfriend, but you definitely won't be his last.

If he's treating you badly, you need to talk to him about it, and tell him how you feel. If he won't listen, then find someone else, someone that will listen. If the two of you can't talk to each other, you don't have a relationship.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2013, 07:44 PM
    If he treats you this bad then you can expect worse. It sounds like he doesn't want to be with you any more but he doesn't want to tell you
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 3, 2013, 10:29 PM
    I have some questions. They are mainly to get you to step back and look at the issue from a different angle. But the answers might help in determining if he is being a jerk or if there is more going on than you have already told us.

How long have you been a couple? How long has he been distant? How often do you say or do something that shows him you are mad? How often are you 'mad'? How do you react when he is with other people, primarily females, or they post on his fb page?

Before this started, how much time did you spend together and how often did you text/talk to each other? Do you both spend time with other friends giving each other some personal space and time?

Knowing several teens and young adults, I have to ask how much drama is there in your lives and relationship? Can he talk with you without insecurities and accusations?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He ignores me [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of four months will go all day without having a conversation with me. He acts like I don't live here. I don't understand why he does this. I think it is time for me to move on.

My boyfriend ignores me. [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years now, we are both fresh out of high school and doing our best to be adult about most things. Recently he has been doing lawn work and carpentry with a nieghbor. I would call and text and he say he was too busy to answer and would say...

What should I do when my boyfriend ignores me? [ 8 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend so much, he is bengoli and I am simple brahman. He love me so much but now he started to ignore me. I can not forget him.

My boyfriend ignores me, am I dumped? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've been seeing my boyfriend for about 2 months now and everything was fine until I texted him one night, and he didn't reply. So I persisted and later called him 2 ask why he's been blanking me, thinking he'd maybe run out of credit or something and he just said *i'm pissed off at you* and...

View more questions Search