Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2013, 03:50 PM
    Fitting for power inverter
    Does anyone know what the fitting in the picture is called and where to get it? Thanks
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2013, 03:54 PM
    Here's the picture.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I use to power my rv through my diesel so it can run on inverter or plug? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to put an A/C plug at the rear of my vehicle to connect to the RV so I can use small appliances in the RV powered by both an Inverter in the vehicle and using the plug in block heater system for external 120v. While running down the road in cold weather I can power a small wattage space...

Use inverter to increase power output of a generator [ 7 Answers ]

Hello does anyone know if it is practical or even possible to amplify the power of a small generator using a large watt inverter? Say you have a 2 or 3 HP 1000 watt generator and you hook it up to a 5000 watt inverter. What kind of power will you be NOW able to generate? Doesn't the horse power of...

Installing a power inverter [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add a valor 600watt/300 continuous watt power inverter to the system in my car so I can install a ps2. I'm already running 1 T1000bd and 1 p450.4 Fosgate of course with 3 12"kicker CVR's the systems demands a lot of power and to protect from shorts I have a 200amp circuit breaker under...

12 volt dc to ac power inverter? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use a 120 volt ac airconditioner in my truck, it is 15 amps, if I get a 2300 power inverter will that be enough to run the air unit for 1 hr at a time . I'm a service tech and have no air in the truck so this may be my cheapest solutuin, I bought a 5600 BTU for 99 bucks now all I need is...

Power output of an inverter [ 1 Answers ]

How do I increase the power output of a DC to AC inverter say, up to 2000W-3000W Please, help me I am desperate.

View more questions Search