Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugostrange22 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 08:04 PM
    80s music style bands today?
    Anyone know if there is any bands that have a sound like duran duran or depeche mode?

I'm aware they still play but I'm looking for more bands like them : )

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me to write a song, soulful house music style? I need it fast [ 0 Answers ]

The music is produced already and I really need someone's help to write the lyrics for the track that I'm going to be singing on, I find it hard to write the lyrics, but I really love singing, and I really would love the chanse to have that track released with my name on it, I really don't want the...

Need 50's style music [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a 50's type of song for my upcoming school video. Im making an advertisement in that style so I need a really boring, lifless elevator like music. I don't want to be prancing around happy but I don't want a really deep slow song. Prefrably no vocals. If anyone can suggest a good...

Music, bands [ 1 Answers ]

Have spineshank split up or are they still together?

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.