Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Mar 29, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Get over a relationship ---- EASY
    How do we let go of someone we love??

Well letting go of someone you love is easy!! Easy?? Yesssss!! E-A-S-Y

E - Enlighten your life with positive things and block out the negative
    A - Accept the situation for what it is... accept their decision or your decision
    S - Settle for nothing less than happiness for YOURSELF
    Y - YOU are number one, YOU come first...

Letting go of someone you love is EASY!. There is no quick remedy or answer for letting go... it's a process.. a process that involves loving yourself FIRST and concentrating on YOU... don't worry about the ex worry about YOU and ONLY YOU!!
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2007, 08:05 AM
    This is all true. : ) Work on yourself - join the gym, pursue a new life direction, do something you always wanted to do but never did it. Feel your fear and desires and do it!

Of course you can only truly someone else once your happy in yourself and do not need to rely on anyone for your happiness. Besides you will be more attractive to the other fishes and perhaps even your ex.
    where did i go wrong Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Mar 30, 2007, 12:37 AM
    E-A-S-Y (er) said than done...
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4answers
    How do we let go of someone we love?????

Well letting go of someone you love is easy!!!!! Easy???? yesssss!!! E-A-S-Y

E - Enlighten your life with positive things and block out the negative
    A - Accept the situation for what it is...accept their decision or your decision
    S - Settle for nothing less than happiness for YOURSELF
    Y - YOU are number one, YOU come first.....

Letting go of someone you love is EASY!!!!!... There is no quick remedy or answer for letting go...it's a process..a process that involves loving yourself FIRST and concentrating on YOU...don't worry about the ex worry about YOU and ONLY YOU!!!!!

So...

4answers, now you know how to beat this lonelines you speak of here>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ess-77190.html

You have the theory, you just have to put it all into practice now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to let him down easy [ 11 Answers ]

I haven't been with this guy long however, he was a virgin until he met me. He's 21 but has never had a girl friend and it kills me that I have to do this to him. We were acquantinces before this but I don't know if we'll be friends after this. The reason I want to leave him is because he smothers...

Added an easy one to the relationship 'list'... [ 10 Answers ]

To make a relationship work properly, healhty, lovingly, joyous - and make it through the hard times/up and downs... you must have... Respect, Trust, Balance, Compromise, Communication!! Communication is new to the list, but of course, you must have it!! Communicatin is KING - YOU MUST...

Help! Webeasy is not so easy! [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help? I'm creating a website using a programme called WebEasy, only I'm finding it quite difficult! I have got may site looking exactly as I want it, but when I go to look at the preview it is all fragmented. The page I have designed has small spheres randomly placed as background...

I want to make this easy [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4" cast iron and will use a coupler from fernco or home depot to jooin up the 4" cast iron but what do I use on the 3" pvc im adapting to? i am going to 3" pvc. So is that where I need an adapter tommytman? Nothing is easy around this 65 year old house. While I was taking apart the bathtub I...

View more questions Search