Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mia22712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Belly button piercing
    I just got my belly button pierced 5 days ago and its red round the top and it hurts and itches what do I do to make it stop. I clean it every day about 3 times a day what would help it go away.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Your problem may be what you are cleaning it with. So, what are you cleaning it with?
    sassy712 Posts: 25, Reputation: 6

May 18, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Sounds like it may be an allergic reaction of some kind... maybe to the kind of belly button ring you got on. Or to the cleanser your using. But my bet is it's the kind of metal your belly button ring is made of

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly button piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I don't know what subject this would fall under so I just picked one well I would like my belly button pierced but please whoever answers this do them like I do please!! ?#1 can I get it done with a gun ?#2 how bad does it hurt ?#3 can I get a gold belly button ring put in Please...

Belly button piercing. [ 1 Answers ]

I got my bellybutton pierced about 6 weeks ago and I've changed it twice, but I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, which I now know wasn't a good idea, but when I grab my belly button with my thumb and my fore finger I can feel like this lump behind my piercing? Like what is it? And how do I get rid...

Belly button piercing! [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to pierce my belly button, but my parents would never let me! Does anyone know a store that has belly button piercing kits?? Please help me!! :confused:

View more questions Search