Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mosley17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 07:44 AM
    I've been on my menstrual for 5 months now
    I've been on my menstrual for 5 months, with a few days occasionally where it will stop. The rest of the time, my bleeding has been much heavier than usual. I've been to the ER over this, they keep saying IRREGULAR?? I know that's not the case. I know there is something wrong. I just don't know what it could be.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 14, 2013, 07:46 AM
    It would be foolish and dangerous to diagnose over the Internet. If Physicians who have examined you can't figure it out, neither can we.

What would I do? I'd stop going to the ER and set up an appointment with an ob/gyn.
    snb207 Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Irregular means "Not normal". Which you already know. There can be many causes for all your bleeding. Unfortunately, you will have to go to a gynecologist to find the cause. Please do so, the sooner you find out, the sooner you can start dealing with the problem and get it fixed. Not knowing is always worse than knowing and getting things fixed or learning how to deal with the situation. Good luck.
    vandallen Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2013, 11:24 AM
    Stop trying to get an internet answer and see a doctor before you get anemic.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 14, 2013, 11:56 AM
    She went to a doctor!
    Don't go to an ER. You need a walk in clinic or medical group and sign up for a doctor and be seen at an appointed time.
    It's possible (only possible) that you have a thyroid problem or are getting endometriosis or fibroids. We don't know what you were tested for...
    So find a doctor, preferably a GYN.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual for 2 months [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my menstrual cycle for about two months now it gets Heavy then light am 23 not sexually active with any males and I want to Know what should I do am scared

Can I still be four months pregnant and still have a menstrual and test negative [ 7 Answers ]

I feel queasy especially when I wake up or ride the bus I feel movement thought it was gas but its been a week and still feel it mostly when I'm still

I haven't had a Menstrual cycle for five months? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had intercourse with my husband for about five months. I taken my Nueva Ring out the night after he left for deployment, but I haven't had a cycle since. Can u help?

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

View more questions Search