Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluesy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 03:32 PM
    How do I have sex without my parents finding out?
    I'm 17 and I have a boyfriend of 3 year. We've never had sex before and we're ready now. I just don't want to get caught by my parents. However, I have yet to get my license so I can't drive to a hotel to have sex with him. Help!
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 13, 2013, 03:45 PM
    You are joking right?

You are still a child and obviously not mature enough to be having sex. I think it would be a good idea to wait until you are older and more mature. Having sex comes with a lot of consequences. For instance, if you are not using protection you could contract a STD. If you don't use protection and are not taking or using some form of birth control you could get pregnant. What would you do if one of those issues happened to you? You don't want your parents to find out you ae having sex, but what if you had to tell them you needed to see a doctor because you got a STD. Or because you got pregnant? Just think about the question you asked here on AMHD. You are not ready!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 13, 2013, 04:34 PM
    LMAO! If you have to come to a Q&A help site to ask how to have sex without your parents finding out then... yeah, you're no where near ready for sex.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 13, 2013, 04:55 PM
    Do you really think the adults here are going to tell you how to sneak and have sex with your boyfriend? You're so not ready. Wait until you have a job with health insurance and he has a job with insurance so if a pregnancy occurs you two are able to support a child.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 14, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Right, if the biggest concern is "where" and not "how to protect ourselves" the OP isn't ready to the slightest extent.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2013, 10:41 AM
    Exactly and what they said. Her next posting will be (drumroll please... ):

COULD I BE PREGNANT followed by HOW TO KEEP THE PREGNANCY AWAY FROM MY PARENTS followed by THE BABY DADDY WON'T PAY A DIME FOR HIS BABY.

Wow, I bet odinn7 has a few to add as well.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 14, 2013, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Exactly and what they said. Her next posting will be (drumroll please...):

COULD I BE PREGNANT followed by HOW TO KEEP THE PREGNANCY AWAY FROM MY PARENTS followed by THE BABY DADDY WON'T PAY A DIME FOR HIS BABY.
    I think you spelled most words too correctly.
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I think you spelled most words too correctly.
    Touche' and correct. What was I thinking?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 14, 2013, 10:59 AM
    Several hundred thousand years of nature designed your hormones to be 'ready' for sex early in a very, very short life span of dangers and diseases and poor nutrition. You were designed to die at about 35, so it's natural to want sex at 17.
    But for about 5 thousand years or more, humans have done all they can to keep their children from sex unless they are married off under the watchful eye of both families. That might be very young, of course, but still all prepared for.
    The reasons? A complex modern world, where careers, housing, fiancés, and ability to deal with life with maturity take much longer.

My female ancestors that I have records for, starting in about 1690, got married at about 14, right around puberty, to slightly older farmers, and promptly had about 12 children by the time they were 35. That meant that they had enough strong farm hands by the time they themselves were 50, out of the children who hadn't died or been married. That's the way it was in my part of the world.
    vandallen Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Be sure to use birth control. Just do it at the boys house.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vandallen View Post
    Birth control good idea, but you are being counter productive with "just don't it at the boy's house' what about HIS parents?
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2013, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Birth control good idea, but you are being counter productive with "just don't it at the boy's house' what about HIS parents?
    Agreed and birth control isn't 100% full proof. If you aren't ready to have a baby or if my tax dollars will be paying for the child then don't do it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 14, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    My female ancestors that I have records for, starting in about 1690, got married at about 14, right around puberty, to slightly older farmers, and promptly had about 12 children by the time they were 35. That meant that they had enough strong farm hands by the time they themselves were 50, out of the children who hadn't died or been married. That's the way it was in my part of the world.
    I've been working on my family tree. My teen female German ancestors married older established farmers, produced eight or more children (with several miscarriages along the way), and died young. The farmers went on to remarry young women who produced more children to work the farm, then died. One ancestor went through three wives and had a passel of kids before he finally died. Almost none of them went past 8th grade, if they got that far.

Seems like the OP should set herself on the course for a better future than having a child(ren) too young.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 14, 2013, 12:12 PM
    What makes you think the boy's parents want this going on in their house?
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    What makes you think the boy's parents want this going on in their house?
    And since we are all talking about the "boy" and the "boy's house" there is obviously something not right here. As in neither one is ready for this.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 14, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    And since we are all talking about the "boy" and the "boy's house" there is obviously something not right here. As in neither one is ready for this.
    Right. Neither of them have a job, car or place of their own and are asking how to sneak. They are not ready.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2013, 01:41 PM
    I remember those days, wow, takes me back, no I wasn't ready and whatever we planned never did happen ! Although we always managed to meet at the library and talk. Talking is all you did until you were ready for 'it'and then you really know when you are ready eventually.

I mean, this was in the late 50s, early 60s when you didn't even say 'boobs' and your mom put starch in your bra and ironed it too! You actually came in when the street lights came on, that was a rule.

Those are actually happy memories, fun memories and nothing sneaky about it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 14, 2013, 02:16 PM
    "Be sure to use birth control. Just do it at the boys house."

For insight, read the rest of the posted answers.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2013, 02:40 PM
    We do not encourage minors to have sex nor do we encourage children to sneak around behind their parents backs.

Its nice that you want to help people, but if you aren't going to give quality help up to the standards of this site, please don't bother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding birth parents [ 1 Answers ]

I am adopted and I know things about my real family but my parents won't let me know about them what do I do when I ask them they don't stay on the subject. :(

Finding my parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Amanda Beck. I was born April 18, 1991. I am trying to find my parents I don't know there names or anything can you help.

Finding my biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Los Angeles on July 27, 1969. My name now is Michael Robert Wuttke. I was adopted in San Bernardino on September 9, 1969 (I think). Can anybody tell me how to find my biological parents, at least their names, without spending thousands of dollars?

Finding my biological parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 42 year old man that is curious about finding my birth parents but everyone wants so much money to help how can I find them for free or at low cost ?

View more questions Search