Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yayin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 07:59 PM
    The horn of my xterra does not work
    I only hear a click under the fender driver side check the fuse under the hood I don't know what next
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 4, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Probably need to replace the actual horn.
    wop48 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2013, 04:59 PM
    Find the horn it should be in front around grill somewhere and check wire connection to it. It may need cleaning or wire is broken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The horn on my Xterra doesn't work [ 3 Answers ]

Hey smart-car-people, The horn on my 2000 Nissan Xterra just stopped working. I checked all of the fuses and they all are o.k. Does anyone know what the possible problem could be? Thanks

Hey I have a 05 audi air bag light on and horn doesn't work [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have a 05 audi a6 and I changed the rack and pinion now the air bag light is on and the horn doesn't want to work any one can help me

Honda accord 2002-the srs light is on and the horn doesn't work. Well, the horn works [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Honda Acoord year 2002. The srs light is on, and, if you blow the horn it blows the fuse out, which also has something to do with sending the signal for the car to be put into gear, because once that fuse is blown the car will start but not go into gear. If I replace the horn will this fix...

2001 saturn won't start, lights work, horn works [ 1 Answers ]

I used my car at lunch time. Worked fine. Went to start it tonight, DEAD. Horn works lights work. It is not the Battery, any suggestions

Guages, horn, and power windows don't work [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the igniter unit, roter, and distributer cap on my car and now it runs fine. But my horn power windows and guages don't work . I checked the fuses and there fine. I checked the wires they seem fine so does any one have a suggestion. Please

View more questions Search