Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreyveritas Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Mar 19, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Accounting Explanation - Step by Step?
    1) Problem:
    Isaac Co. sells merchandise on credit to Sonar Co in the amount of $9,600. The invoice is dated on April 15 with terms of 1/15, net 45. What is the amount of the discount and up to what date must the invoice be paid in order for the buyer to take advantage of the discount?

Answer: $96, April 30

How did this answer come to be - step by step?

2) Problem:
    Bright Co. holds Park Co.'s $20,000, 120 day, 9% note. The entry made by Bright Co. when the note is collected, assuming no interest has previously been accrued is:

Answer:
    DR Cash $41,200
    CR Notes Receivable $40,000
    CR Interest Revenue $1,200

3) Problem:
    Using the perpetual system, costing by the last-in, first-out method, what is the cost of the merchandise inventory of 30 units on September 30?

Answer: $650

Check out some similar questions!

How to install a Trunk Latch on a Honda Civic 2001? STEP BY STEP for a newbie? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is a stupid question, but I have never done this before. Can you guys give me a step by step on how to change this? I already half way took it APART but am having a little problem. I understand that it is just 2 x 10mm bolts holding the latch on the trunk, but after taking off...

Old VCR - Step by Step Instructions to connect to Sony Bravia 40" Television - HD [ 1 Answers ]

The TV is connected to a cable box (ran in component mode). This works well. A friend asked me to record something for her and brought over her VCR (an old one). I read the instructions that came with the TV and then tried to follow a diagram that came with the television. The diagram showed...

I have the manuel... I want ENGLISH step by step instructions on mp3/mp4 free music [ 3 Answers ]

As 4 answer... does not help. I have manual... I need step by step instruction in plain words . Not computor words that I don't understand /example /hit button that says... not feeds or something computor talk and words please from what I understand I might have 2 download music to netbook then to...

Step-Father Signed both Prenup and Postnup Agreements to Support Step-Child [ 6 Answers ]

My husband signed both a prenuptial and a post-nuptial agreement to educate, maintain and support my children, his step-children. My husband sued me and my children (his step-children) over the agreements several years back but changed his mind and signed a release of all claims, an agreed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.