Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Mar 11, 2013, 12:51 PM
    Always check dvd bargain bins
    Some advice for movie buffs out there. It's true that dvd bargain bins at Wal-Mart and other stores are about 99% garbage but once in a while, you find some real treasures if you take the time to look. Today I was looking through a bin filled with the usual trashy films that I had never even heard of when to my amazement, I found a copy of Casablanca. I also found some good James Bond films as well. Looking through the bins can be tiresome, but it can be worth it, so take the time and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Check out some similar questions!

Deterring Cats from rubbish bins! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok so yesterday we came home from shopping to find rubbish strewn all across our front lawn.. Our next door neighbours darn cats have figured out how to open the lid of our bin and pulled the rubbish out.. (yes the SAME neighbours with the killer dogs) I know the simple solution would be to...

Do you remember what was the name of cartoon with cats living on the street in bins? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, :) Does anybody remember the name of the cartoon, where there were cats living on the street in empty bins? What I remember is that they had telephones attached next to the bins. They had different colours and the leader was purple. They had some incidents with police. I hope somebody...

Stealing from garbage bins [ 3 Answers ]

If a store were to throw away some expired merchandise, such as chocolates still wrapped in their original packaging, and someone was to remove the chocolates for their own personal consumption, would that be considered theft?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.