Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apeman69 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Old movie/short film from the 80s
    Hello, I'm looking for the name of this movie/short film that I once watched on pbs. It was about this woman that's sitting in this chair and she keeps complaing about the wallpaper, I think she wants to tear it down but I'm not sure. Its not " the yellowwallpaper" movie, I've checked already any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Preschool movie/short from the 80s I think [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so I don't remember a lot, but it was about a girl, and I think a friend. Or a neighbor. I feel like it went back and forth between color and black and white, but it was probably made in the 70s or 80s, so it's not like it's really old. The best that I can remember, there's some problem with the...

Animated movie/short film/made for TV? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok this is rough, but this is all I know. I saw this movie on TV when I was maybe 4 years old, so around 1992, and I remember it being kind of scary, at least this one part. There is this bunny/rabbit detective I think(?) and something magical/evil is turning people/other animals into these ghosts....

Half animated movie from 60's or 70's maybe a short film [ 3 Answers ]

Half animated movie from the 60's or 70's. I saw this when I was a kid at the movies. It may have been a short film played before the feature film. Its about a boy who get into trouble from his parents and is sent into the bathroom for a time out. From memory something comes out of the plug hole...

Can't think of name of 70s/80s animated short movie. [ 1 Answers ]

The villain of this movie was a floating orb-shaped guy who took all the people of the village (adults and children) and turned them into blocks (or block-shaped people) tobuild a city. One child hid from him when he took his/her parents, and then must go on to try and defeat the villain and return...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.