Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowgirl_1012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 12:33 PM
    If you take a pregnancy test while your bleeding and its positive are you pregnant?
    I had my IUD taken out Dec 14 2012 and I had my first period Jan 18-25 2013 this month I have not received my period so I decided to take a test and after I took it I realized I was bleeding but the test came back positive! Am I pregnant?!
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2013, 01:06 PM
    Only time will tell at this point so wait a few days and take another test. The fact that your period has come is a good sign, but your next period will be the one to look out for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding brown blood, with faint positive pregnancy test? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, My last period was Dec. 2nd, usually lasts 5 days long. My cycle being 35 days long, means my period would come Jan. 7th. On the 8th I began to bleed Dark brown, old looking blood. Along with sore breasts, slight ear ache and constant headaches. My good friend explained to me that she had bled...

Positive pregnancy test then bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage last month on the 7th and me and my fiancé didn't wait the six weeks after we left the hospital before have intercourse and 2 weeks later I took a test and it came out positive but right after I took it I started bleeding so I took two more and they both came out positive but I...

Bleeding after a positive pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my period was due on the 10/2/12. I did a clear blue pregnancy test on 13/2/12 which said pregnant 1-2 weeks. My periods are very regular and never late. I have however had stomach cramps since the 11/02/12 and have been bleeding like a period since last night. I did the same pregnancy test...

If your pregnant and bleeding ant take another pregnancy test and it say's positive I [ 1 Answers ]

If your pregnant and bleeding ant take another pregnancy test and it say's positive is evrything OK?

Will a blood pregnancy test be positive after implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I know that implantation bleeding is not as common as one might think... but... I would like to know if a blood pregnancy test would be positive during or after implantation bleeding?

View more questions Search